It's been 5 years, why isn't MJ in the Hall?

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

2 pages on how is teammates helped him. it's kinda getting old now
laugh.gif

It's the truth.

Jordan really is the most overhyped, overrated, and underwhelming players of our generation. It's a shame that he could get in the Hall before the likes ofJud and Luc.

Baby Haold Miner, please
sick.gif
. That cat Jordan was mad average and you knowit.

Side note: Dikembe's probability is HOW low? Am I overrating him a lot in my mind?
laugh.gif

He was alright..........I think his shoes should be in the HOF before him..........they did wonders for the rest of the team.......They jumped higher, ranfaster............The only shoes that actually made the player wearing them BETTER.............remember the whole team wearing the XII???? That was it rightthere.

laugh.gif
at all the replies. I think this is the most Luc Longley will ever bementioned in a single post..

But seriously, he has a better shot of making the baseball Hall of Fame...and we all know what type of baseball player he was....

Phil was the real reason the Bulls ever did anything, lets be real....Look at the talent level he had on the bulls and lakers and he got 9 rings,amazing....Some how he got Jordan to take the credit for the 6 in Chicago...best coaching job ever...

HE definitely underachieved during his career. Only 6 rings? Such a disappointment. I regret owning 5 pairs of jordans. I actually burned them the other day.

MJ? R u Kidding? He won championships after Bulls got Pippen. after that, he never made it to the playoff without Pippen. on the other hand, Pippen kept makingit to the playoff to with other teams. he was just at the right time and the right place. Kobe would drop 81 on MJ on any given night!!

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Hypnosis45

you guys are joking right

No.

roll.gif
No lie, I read what Hypno wrote, then I read what Gift wrote and Iswear I heard it in my head and started dying...
laugh.gif

Too many quotables in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom