It's here. BoonDock Saints 2: All Saints Day

Probably gonna suck, but I'm gonna see it ASAP cuz the first one is a favorite of mine. So awesome.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Sean Flannery is lookin old! Hopefully it will live up to the hype, I will def be checking it out in the theatres
pimp.gif
, do they have a release date?

It will probably be a poor attempt to copy the first one... but it will probably still be funny, have some cool action scenes, and most likely entertain me.

So I'll definitely see it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It will probably be a poor attempt to copy the first one... but it will probably still be funny, have some cool action scenes, and most likely entertain me.

So I'll definitely see it.
Pretty much exactly how I feel.

Don't get me wrong, the first one was entertaining, it just wasn't as great as so many people make it out to be. Terrible acting, poor effects, lamescript.

Holy ishhh I did not know that the first one got a 17% on rotten tomatoes. I wonder what it was that got everyone to like it so much. Don't get me wrong, Iloved it but I was
pimp.gif
so I guess I got to rewatch

I can't wait for this.

MV5BMTI2Mjg2NTAxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc5NDg4Mg@@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Don't get me wrong, the first one was entertaining, it just wasn't as great as so many people make it out to be. Terrible acting, poor effects, lame script.
Completely disagree. Acting was pretty good. Willem Dafoe being in the flashback scenes while they were getting read to shoot up the house was oneof the most unique things I ever saw, and the script and dialogue were pretty solid.

It's these recent movies like Rock N Rolla, Smokin' Aces, etc' that the acting has been subpar (Save for the few actors that I don't even needto mention did a great job).

The first one was an amazing watch. It's just that it isn't on the level of movies like Pulp Fiction or The Departed (Which ripped off from BoondockSaints).

This is another one of my favorite over looked movies...
1183287498-33114_full.jpg

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I can't wait for this.

MV5BMTI2Mjg2NTAxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc5NDg4Mg@@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Don't get me wrong, the first one was entertaining, it just wasn't as great as so many people make it out to be. Terrible acting, poor effects, lame script.
Completely disagree. Acting was pretty good. Willem Dafoe being in the flashback scenes while they were getting read to shoot up the house was one of the most unique things I ever saw, and the script and dialogue were pretty solid.

It's these recent movies like Rock N Rolla, Smokin' Aces, etc' that the acting has been subpar (Save for the few actors that I don't even need to mention did a great job).

The first one was an amazing watch. It's just that it isn't on the level of movies like Pulp Fiction or The Departed (Which ripped off from Boondock Saints).

This is another one of my favorite over looked movies...
1183287498-33114_full.jpg

The professional was never overlooked. Just one of those movies that did really well on dvd.

And lol how did the Departed rip off Boondock Saints? Departed was a pretty solid remake of Infernal Affairs which was out before Boondocks?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

The professional was never overlooked. Just one of those movies that did really well on dvd.
It is pretty overlooked.

A lot of people aren't up on this movie, and it comes on like a thousand times a year on HBO too.

Damn shame.

Hey_

I..uh....still haven't seen the first one.

*zips up flame suit*

Also, The Departed is the american remake of a Chinese film from 02 called InternalAffairs.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

*zips up flame suit*

Also, The Departed is the american remake of a Chinese film from 02 called Internal Affairs.

Julius F. Wrek
I did not know that.

It still stole the Catholic Irish stylistics of Boondock Saints (Which came out in 1999).

I'm sure there were movies before Boondock Saints that had bits and pieces of that culture as part of the plot, but not as heavily used as them.

Also. Check your pm box.

I just watched the first one after hearing nothing but good things about it. Safe to say, I was not disappointed. Such a great watch
pimp.gif

My favorite scene was when the brothers fell out of the vent and went off on the Russians.

Oh, Rocco is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait for All Saints Day.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

*zips up flame suit*

Also, The Departed is the american remake of a Chinese film from 02 called Internal Affairs.

Julius F. Wrek
I did not know that.

It still stole the Catholic Irish stylistics of Boondock Saints (Which came out in 1999).

I'm sure there were movies before Boondock Saints that had bits and pieces of that culture as part of the plot, but not as heavily used as them.

Also. Check your pm box.
sorry it's not a ripoff from boondock saints

The Departed, and the character of Francis "Frank" Costello (Jack Nicholson), is looselybased on the story of @#!%%@ Bulger, a Boston Southieconsidered by Law Enforcement to be one of the last Irish mobsters. Bulger often gave information to John Connolly, an FBI agent, on the Italian Mafia inBoston, in order to take over the city himself. Bulger spent his career as a psychotic killer and even ran guns for the IRA in the 1970s. Even after Bulgerstopped passing on actual information to the FBI, Connolly still protected him from the Staties. Bulger is currently on the FBI's most wanted list andconsidered dangerous, even though he is in 70s.

Back
Top Bottom