Its it time for a New Face?

Hey whats up nike talkers, I was wondering do you think Jordan Brand should make a new box for its releases ? I think there should be a new box, the black andsilver box is getting kinda old now, what do you guys think ?

I think you should stop making topics day after day......

That's what I think. No one else but me.

Happy Easter
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Happy Easter
smile.gif
Lmao too bad i could careless what you think, =) happy easter

Originally Posted by milesofjayz

Originally Posted by Rafool

Happy Easter
smile.gif
Lmao too bad i could careless what you think, =) happy easter
Well apparently you do since you made a topic asking NT what they thought. (me included)
And you quoted me.
Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

settle down with the new topics noobs.

JB DOESN'T LISTEN!....or do they?
They're here, they just don't "listen."

It's not a good idea to connect so many pointless threads to your name. As stated above, you don't care, but this forum is already on it's way downhill and it doesn't need your help. You're nothing special, there's many other people who make pointless threads everyday and just like you theydon't care about how ridiculous they look. The destruction of the JB forum is already full swing, so you're kinda late with this ISS crap.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

It's not a good idea to connect so many pointless threads to your name. As stated above, you don't care, but this forum is already on it's way down hill and it doesn't need your help. You're nothing special, there's many other people who make pointless threads everyday and just like you they don't care about how ridiculous they look. The destruction of the JB forum is already full swing, so you're kinda late with this ISS crap.
What do you mean this forums downhill ?? My fault im not trying to make any one mad ,

you should stop worrying about the box and start worrying about the quality of the shoes

ma dude your a little thread happy. if u want my opinion i think JB will prob have a special box for 2010 since its the 25th aniversary (kinda like they did in05 for its 20th). then in 2011 they will most likely introduce a new box (kinda like they did in 06).

haha this guy shi.tted every question he could think of.
roll.gif

But to answer ur question sure i would like a new box. Alright im bored now. LOCK.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom