Its not about the size of the boat..but the motion in the ocean Unappreaciation

roll.gif
roll.gif

packing heat FTW
pimp.gif

I honestly feel weird in the gym locker room when all these jacked dudes walk around with their small pieces and lil old me is just making them look bad, forreal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

packing heat FTW
pimp.gif

I honestly feel weird in the gym locker room when all these jacked dudes walk around with their small pieces and lil old me is just making them look bad, for real
laugh.gif

meat watcher?????????? ayo!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by darius3668

packing heat FTW
pimp.gif

I honestly feel weird in the gym locker room when all these jacked dudes walk around with their small pieces and lil old me is just making them look bad, for real
laugh.gif

meat watcher?????????? ayo!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^
LIKE OMGGGGGG
in a packed LA Fitness, unless you close your eyes in the locker room it is all around you

im secure with myself I dont care if NT throws up the typical AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO's to my comments

packing heat FTW
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wait wait wait

you comparing your penis fam?

that was extremely homosexual

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

packing heat FTW
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wait wait wait

you comparing your penis fam?

that was extremely homosexual
i really dont care what you got to say, aint no comparing...it's just plan truth

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by JPZx

i got a question do you piss on yo nuts ?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
at the OP posting this but it's getting locked bro
roll.gif
@ you all over here and dont even kno wats going on
Worst poster in NT history goes to CasperJr

Do you even think before you hit that 'Post' button?
son you follow me around like a sick puppy dog BUT its one place you cant follow me and thats why you up in here looking like a fool
No I don't think he thinks before posting,herb.

i used to think i had a lil meat back when i was 12, thought i should get good at cunninglingus if i wanted to keep a woman...

then when i got 17 and started laying it down like 8 ball, those notions went out the window.

Pablo, NT appreciates you honesty. and with that being said, AI... YO...

20eat-600.jpg

DA_BlueOrange_CMYK_Web.JPG

Box-net-logo-smallest.png

You have no choice. God gave you that small penis for a reason; you are destined to be a muff diver, so become the best one you can be and chics will give youa pass on your vienna sausage.

Back
Top Bottom