It's now Feb 15. What did you do? Vol. did you smash/are you smashing now

what up my NT brethren?

V-day is now over (for eastcoaster) whats good? Did you do something nice? And did you smash? No ducktales!

-Me and my girl went to this show and saw my roommate play with his band. Then we went to this doooope bar/restaurant in Chicago called Hub 51.
-My girl had the sea bass and I had this Ahi Tuna burger ......CRACK!
pimp.gif

-The whole night she was sippin on glasses of Riesling "and I'm beasting off the Riesling" - Kanye West

- I was trippin off this brew called Delirium Tremens  ...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/180/1385

delirium-tremens-beer-16001.jpg

- Riesling was 9 bucks a glass Del Trem was 11
eyes.gif
wasnt feelin that but it was so good I said "F it"

-Dipped out of Hub 51 (BTW my bday is in September. So ANY CHICAGO NT'ERS HIT ME UP! My girl is renting out a booth at Hub 51 we are going to eat and drink have a good time and then there is this dope club called Sub 51 downstairs. We will have a booth and bottle service. Just PM me if you want to go.)

- Like I said we dipped out tipsy. Stopped by this sex shop and picked up this vibrating finger ring called "FingO's" made by the Screaming O company
roll.gif
Spur of the moment.

- Came home Ol' Girl rinsed off in the shower and then threw on some sexy lingerie and then we got to work

-Turned on the finger vibrator for her and it was ....INSANE to say the least. Fellas INVEST IN ONE! Your girl is going to love the hell out of you if you do.

- needless to say ....her legs were wobbly. She passed out and is now snoring.

- I am now firing up a nice Hookah  White Peach flavor, tall glass of water and laugin my #%+ off listening to Howard Stern

simply put. An excellent V-day if I do say so.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their V-Day as much as me and is happy in their relationships that they are in. And for those who are alone tonight...I'm sorry my dude, maybe next year I guess.

With that said, CHEERS EVERYONE! Post your stories, I know some of you did some cool things for your girl.
pimp.gif

and No pics! Seriously if you are a regular member....than you already know how my girl looks. She's asian...I'm black end of story
laugh.gif

ps no omo....I was kinda feelin bad for my dude OhUMad cause I know him and his girl just split up. I know its hard but look at it this way, over 300 million people living in the United States alone, there are more women than men. Keep ya head up homie
-Juiced

nothin...

surprised one of my female friends with some edible arrangements though.
felt good giving I must say...and yeah INS =/

it's still the 14th over here in CAli bro, I still got approximately 7 min. to take something down. Even tho the odds ain't lookin good at all
smh.gif

Delirium
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

We watched the sunset up at the top of the hills then i cooked my lady a nice dinner (I never cook, so that in itself is a pretty big deal for me). For dinner we did a Lemon pepper butter encrusted salmon with some fresh linguini, corn and some incredible fresh baked garlic french bread. I grabbed a 6 pack of Blue Moon but to be honest we were both so full we haven't even touched them yet. Prolly about to drink 1 now, burn a little something and put in that work before we go to sleep. All in all for a couple that doesnt really care about V-day i think we almost outdid ourselves
laugh.gif

went to this girl house (<---)

everything was going great. took her to eat, drove around, then went back to her place.

then her parents came home. so i thanked them for letting me take her out and swore to angry music in my car. then played xbox. and now im on nt. major fail.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Delirium
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

We watched the sunset up at the top of the hills then i cooked my lady a nice dinner (I never cook, so that in itself is a pretty big deal for me). For dinner we did a Lemon pepper butter encrusted salmon with some fresh linguini, corn and some incredible fresh baked garlic french bread. I grabbed a 6 pack of Blue Moon but to be honest we were both so full we haven't even touched them yet. Prolly about to drink 1 now, burn a little something and put in that work before we go to sleep. All in all for a couple that doesnt really care about V-day i think we almost outdid ourselves
laugh.gif
That was my first time drinking Delirium, didn't know it was that dope. But lemmon pepper butter salmon sounds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think I'm going to cook that for my girl tomorrow as an after V-Day dinner. Thanks for the idea my dude
pimp.gif

-The Juice

My girl cooked breakfast. I took care of dinner. We watched movies, laughed, and enjoyed the day.
[+]
I smashed
pimp.gif

I'm in the middle of smashing right now, brb.

Spoiler [+]
How you gonna ask in the thread title "are you smashing now"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm in the middle of smashing right now, brb.

Spoiler [+]
How you gonna ask in the thread title "are you smashing now"?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Idk. Just happy that this was actually a V-Day I enjoyed, instead of trying to be super girly for the sake of your GF.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 2o6

went to this girl house (<---)

everything was going great. took her to eat, drove around, then went back to her place.

then her parents came home. so i thanked them for letting me take her out and swore to angry music in my car. then played xbox. and now im on nt. major fail.

smh.gif
damn, that hurt me I'm sorry for your L my dude. Chick is cute too
tired.gif
it's kool tho man you planted that seed so next time you should be in there like tight underwear.

also....
update: Went through 24 hours of the day of the year with the highest percentage for any dude to smash anything and I unfortunately did not. Swacking (fapping) will not suffice, I honestly rather have spooned with a girl at least today and know I'm not smashing then not have been with one that I knew I could have smashed. I wasn't in the physical presence of no female that was NOT related to me
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

however I did enjoy my "day" though. Went to Brunch with moms duke (i was her valentine
happy.gif
) at the Elephant Bar, seen so many smashable prospects in the building too
smh.gif

then went to go see From Paris With Love
pimp.gif

I dident even see the chick who was suppose to be my valentine...she was tired from work and said she had to "prepare" herself for the next day...SMH

OrenthalJames wrote:
That was my first time drinking Delirium, didn't know it was that dope. But lemmon pepper butter salmon sounds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think I'm going to cook that for my girl tomorrow as an after V-Day dinner. Thanks for the idea my dude
pimp.gif

-The Juice

yea man Delirium is my joint
pimp.gif

and yup, that salmon was great... and as im typing this i look over my shoulder and see my lady is tryin to knock out on the couch...
laugh.gif

definitely bout to head over there and wake her up 
devil.gif

got a hand job from the gf
smh.gif
but she treated me to dinner
smile.gif
but I have to go bra shopping with her tomorrow
smh.gif
but that means I get another chance
smile.gif
roll.gif