smile.gif
but I have to go bra shopping with her tomorrow
smh.gif
but that means I get another chance
smile.gif
roll.gif

How the %$$% are you talking about "chances" if shes your "gf?"

P.S. I'm smashing as I type this.

P.S.S.  OP, pics of your girl or I don't believe a word you said.

^I believe the dude. He came with TOO many details. never been there to Hub51 but heard good things
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

got a hand job from  the gf
smh.gif
but she treated me to dinner
smile.gif
but I have to go bra shopping with her tomorrow
smh.gif
but that means I get another chance
smile.gif
roll.gif

what? From your GF? Damn. She is your GF and its V-Day its like a golden rule that you have to smush.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^I believe the dude. He came with TOO many details. never been there to Hub51 but heard good things
pimp.gif
If your boy is so detail-oriented, he left out a pretty important detail in this thread he started.

Originally Posted by What up

pimp.gif
If your boy is so detail-oriented, he left out a pretty important detail in this thread he started.

well i don't think "my boy" wants pics of girl it seems he truly likes all over the web...
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
I mean seriously, there is no need for me to lie about my night. A Lot of NT'ers have seen pics of my girl. I know a few NTers in real life and they have all met my girl. Dude is just trying to be silly asking for pics. But Bijald real talk Hub51's food and drink menu is excellent. It's our new favorite restaurant/chill place now. I'm excited to have my bday at the lower club section in Sept. If you are in the Chi area you are more than welcome to come. I plan on being faded off of Ciroc mixed with sprite and cranberry juice and of course Delirium Tremens

-The Juice

Took my mom to eat
caught the beginning of the all star game
My group opened up for Wiz Khalifa here in Cleveland @ The Grog Shop..rocked it, smoked with the fans
This bad chick I've wanted for a while now hit me up, kicked it with her, didnt smash but shes bad af so I'm in no Rush.
103siur.jpg

Gonna kick it with my actual valentine tmrw
pimp.gif

Boom. Your night didn't happen because you failed to provide pics.

Enjoy your Vodka mixed with fruitiness.

Originally Posted by What up

Boom. Your night didn't happen because you failed to provide pics.

Enjoy your Vodka mixed with fruitiness.

You are hilarious

Cool you 'exposed' me bro

-The Juice

Geez relax. If I did half the stuff you did tonight, I'd roll with the punches and laugh everything off. Your NT pride is NOT on the line.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Took my mom to eat
caught the beginning of the all star game
My group opened up for Wiz Khalifa here in Cleveland @ The Grog Shop..rocked it, smoked with the fans
This bad chick I've wanted for a while now hit me up, kicked it with her, didnt smash but shes bad af so I'm in no Rush.
103siur.jpg

Gonna kick it with my actual valentine tmrw
pimp.gif

i could kiss those lips
tongue.gif

Well I slept all day. Coppers release drained me. Ex came over saturday and I smashed. I had work at 9pm-5am. I slept all day yesterday until work for 6pm. Found out that my truck was on flat. Called the ex, (she had just got to her moms house with her boyfriend from dinner) she came over to pick me up and take me to work. I got off at 2am and left her man in the hotel room he got for them to pick me up and brought me home.

Me and the lady decided to put off V-day for a week due to the fact that I had to work this weekend, hospitality business ftl.

OJ, sounds like you had a damn near perfect evening, props
pimp.gif

smh spent hella bread only got 30 bux left....and i didnt even smash...i swear i'll never celebrate valentines day until im married, f that #$$#. I'm done with the dating game....im just gonna start worrying about my life and those close to me f everything else.

You Mad?

Hell Yeah im mad.....!#*#

Back
Top Bottom