It's now Feb 15. What did you do? Vol. did you smash/are you smashing now

didnt think anythin was gonna happen today but... got a dimes number, she works at the lady footlocker across the hall. she told my co-worker i was cute and she wanted me to get her number
pimp.gif

My girl and I went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner around 11 on Saturday, and got back around 12:30. Then I headed over to a friends house where I had stashed her presents, brought them back and surprised the hell out of her. I got her a 2 foot heart shaped box of chocolate, Love Rocks Perfume and body lotion, and some night time time attire, and this really really really nice card that pretty much embodied our relationship thus far. She loved it all. Then we enjoyed the rest of the night. Then we went to breakfast at La Madeleine's the next day, and after that I had to go to work. After I got off, I went to her house and she gave an equally nice card as I gave her and a Visa Gift Card for $100, I liked it. So it was a great Valentine's Day, definitely one of our best.

INS and more INS.

My valentines. Oh, well ill see how the rest of the month goes.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Why did you need a vibrator OP?
laugh.gif
Trust me, I don't need one. Like I said in my original post, it was spur of the moment. That sex shop was right next to the restaurant. We went in because we were curious (and tipsy as hell). I told the Ol' lady to cop a nurses outfit (
pimp.gif
) and the dude behind the counter suggested the Finger ring. Bought one and dipped. It wasn't our mission to buy one, it just happened.

-The Juice

bout to smash right now. lol gf bout to come over. but yea, i got here some chocolate, a lil teddy bear, and some flowers, and she got me 2 shirts and a hat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Took my mom to eat
caught the beginning of the all star game
My group opened up for Wiz Khalifa here in Cleveland @ The Grog Shop..rocked it, smoked with the fans
This bad chick I've wanted for a while now hit me up, kicked it with her, didnt smash but shes bad af so I'm in no Rush.
103siur.jpg

Gonna kick it with my actual valentine tmrw
pimp.gif

i could kiss those lips
tongue.gif
I'd do DURTY things to that chicka
pimp.gif

Damn, I wish I was in the Windy City around Sept. I always thought it was weird to hang out with people from the internet, but meeting NTers in college has proved otherwise...some of them really my homies now. Maybe I should hit up my uncle from United and fly out there?

V-day = Fail. It was Chinese New Year and I was spending the whole time with my fam. On top of that I'm in the midst of a cold...I don't feel right hitting up girls when I'm sick...in fact I avoid them.

Took my mom to eat
My group opened up for Wiz Khalifa here in Cleveland @ The Grog Shop..rocked it, smoked with the fans
This bad chick I've wanted for a while now hit me up, kicked it with her, didnt smash but shes bad af so I'm in no Rush.
103siur.jpg
I'm sorry but i would have had to smash.
devil.gif

Took my mom to eat
103siur.jpg

pimp.gif
34oq2hw.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Took my mom to eat

103siur.jpg

pimp.gif
34oq2hw.gif

OMG.. Nice pick up man.. Do u have any good pics.. Pm them to me

Went out to Santana Row, San Jose. Had a dinner at Straits( restaurant/lounge/bar). It was coo. Had fun:smile:

Originally Posted by awwsome

Took my mom to eat

103siur.jpg
I'm sorry but i would have had to smash.
devil.gif

lol ya man i def would have if the opportunity came up, but usually i dont even bring up sex until the girl does, that way they dont feel rushed.

i gave myself a no dating rule but she might make me slip up
embarassed.gif

We are going out tomorrow night since I had to work last night, then after that the smashing shall commence... probably before too
grin.gif
She says she's got a surprise for me

Bomb !%# dinner. Came back watched the all-star game...Got her really going, almost crawling out of her skin... video taped her performing fellatio, she was lovin it. Smashed on and off until the break of dawn. Smoked alot of cigs.
smokin.gif

I had a good night.

watched all star game and smashed at same time. then had steak dinner. wifey is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom