It's Official: Adidas shoes are bad for the knees!!!

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

TJ Ford retired due to neck injuries. Last time I checked, your feet aren't near your neck.

So that's only 4 guys.

Name 8 more or else your argument is invalid.

I'll be waiting.

Btw, you can't use "etc" in place of 8 names.
He was injured on the last play of his career. He came down awkwardly on his foot. Go watch the tape

Like i said. half of you don't even watch basketball

Go to :32 seconds. Yup, he definitely landed on his foot.
And thanks for ignoring the rest of my post.
That's not the play im talking about. I was talking about the non contact injury he had earlier this year while wearing adidas. The video you posted is not even a non contact injury.

Go watch the Spurs vs Bucks game in January . He came down awkwardly and tore something in his leg. Guess what shoes ?

Link here

http://blog.mysanantonio....ws-backcourt-in-turmoil/

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by DMan14

i thought we are just posting random garbage, so i decided to join in. my point simpleton, is that you are not making any sense, you are obviously a nike fan boy/thread
what random garbage? My original point is i saw more adidas athletes get hurt on non contact this season compare to Nike athletes .

You can do a survey of people who play basketball and collect shoes etc. I'd be shock if more than half of them prefer balling in Adidas shoes over Nike

Yea random garbage alright . Get lost buddy

oh you had to respond to me and edit your postthanks!
Where's that survey kiddo ?

You collect Adidas ? lol

Adidas shoes are better than Nike ?
laugh.gif

kid, do you not read?  YOU were the one that asked for names and people gave it to you
laugh.gif

then you started saying, oh i mean non contact.
the fact is, people get hurt in all kinds of shoes.  whether it be nike, adidas, reeboks, etc.  why dont you give me your survey, thank you.

They didn't give me enough Nike heads who get hurt by non contact this season.

You want survey ? The survey said majority of people prefer Nike bball shoes over Adidas.

Plenty of people own Adidas and Nike bball shoes. They reviews these shoes and they pick Nike over Adidas. Simply because Nike offer better performance shoes.

Keep ducking lol . You probably already know how the survey would be. Nike > Adidas lol I bet your closet is full of Nike .

Later i'm outta here. No more back and forth with this subject

Nike has better performing basketball shoes than Adidas....

Not sure what we are supposed to do now

He was injured on the last play of his career. He came down awkwardly on his foot. Go watch the tape

Like i said. half of you don't even watch basketball

Go to :32 seconds. Yup, he definitely landed on his foot.
And thanks for ignoring the rest of my post.
That's not the play im talking about. I was talking about the non contact injury he had earlier this year while wearing adidas. The video you posted is not even a non contact injury.

Go watch the Spurs vs Bucks game in January . He came down awkwardly and tore something in his leg. Guess what shoes ?

Link here

http://blog.mysanantonio....ws-backcourt-in-turmoil/
You said he was injured on the last play of his career.
The video I posted WAS the last play of his career.

I swear yall a bunch of kids

nike offering better performing shoes is subjective
and I incline to agree that they are.
i prefer nike shoes over adidas, some prefer adidas to nike

BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE ISSUE
PLEASE DO RESEARCH ON HOW ACL TEARS OCCUR BEFORE U POST BS

I already said this, we are debating two different thngs. This thread has about run its course

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I swear yall a bunch of kids

nike offering better performing shoes is subjective
and I incline to agree that they are.
i prefer nike shoes over adidas, some prefer adidas to nike

BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE ISSUE
PLEASE DO RESEARCH ON HOW ACL TEARS OCCUR BEFORE U POST BS
OP this is for you

Anyone see Blake's hyperdunks just rip apart last night in Memphis?
He had on the "ELITES" by the way.... lol.
And hurt his knee that same game...

-1 Nike.

Adrian Peterson wears Nike too

I know most of us our Nike heads, but let's be real. Injuries happen. They happen to all athletes in all sports in all brands.

The only way to give the argument any real support is to report every lower body injury to every athlete and give a solid percentage to one or the other brand(s).

10 pages and non of yall have figured it out smh.

The only shoe that is injury proof is non other than...

Spoiler [+]
Reebok

Evidence?
Spoiler [+]
Allen Iverson, the only person that ever wore Reebok. The only person who knew the Answer, hence the knickname. Now if Reebok could only figure out how to stop aging.

Originally Posted by Jay02

10 pages and non of yall have figured it out smh.

The only shoe that is injury proof is non other than...

Spoiler [+]
Reebok

Evidence?
Spoiler [+]
Allen Iverson, the only person that ever wore Reebok. The only person who knew the Answer, hence the knickname. Now if Reebok could only figure out how to stop aging.
ming yao wore reeboks, but then again he was 10 ft tall

li-nings, antas, peaks, and starburys
pimp.gif

you have to admit, it's kinda ironic how every major adidas basketball spokesperson got injured this year.
its going to take a while before people forget what happened. this has surely given them a black eye for their publicity.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Them Hyperdunk Elites that Blake had on were probably an adidas secret project

looks like someone at Nike put Adidas cushioning in Blake's shoes as a prank

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Funny thing is I bet most people in here defending Adidas would not wear Li Nings to ball in.
killa-cam-spits-on-lil-girl-o.gif

How you sound B?  By that logic, all these Nike heads would have no problem throwing on some Starter kicks to hoop in

the biggest problems are both companies use synthetics instead of genuine materials and players are too damn big now. Most players in the league are damn near 20+ lbs over weight. Players in the 90's, 80's and 70's weren't nearly as large. They ate better diets and were in far better shape. Look up people like Byron Scott, Kenny walker and other role players and check their physiques. Then look up a star like MJ and see his muscle tone. These dudes now are flabby jokes. All the cushioning in the world couldn't protect these chubbsters. Check out the Lakers when they wore retro shorts D fish and KB were the only ones with quad and hamstring definition. Errybody else looked like bean pole 5th graders. I tell no lies. Look up George Gervin, Wilt, etc from the past and see why they were able to play in canvas sneakers without their bodies falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom