It's Official: Minnesota Vikings acquires Randy Moss from the Pats for 3rd Round Pick

Originally Posted by SFN 155

33jn4lf.gif

mortreport

Belichick informed Moss by phone this morning and both men had a very cordial conversation, a source said. Moss excited about Minn return.

Unreal. Patriots get him for a 4th rounder, use him for 3 years, get a 3rd rounder in return. 
sick.gif
@ the thought of the Pats having 8 picks in the first 4 rounds

sick.gif
@ how perfect this Viking offense complements each other on paper

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Unreal. Patriots get him for a 4th rounder, use him for 3 years, get a 3rd rounder in return. 
sick.gif

sick.gif
Who is that atrocious OL complimenting exactly?

I should have clarified that I think this is a good move for NE if they knew he wasn't going to be resigned. Sure the team and SB chances take a hit this year, but the next few years they could really be set to make strong runs through Brady's peak and final years. Plus the team won Super Bowls without big contract names but the right guys that play in the system. I don't think the Pats need the big names necessarily to win. It of course depends on the drafts but with that many picks and their history, I wouldn't bet against them. Could be a good move for both teams

NFLfootballinfo

5 players have played in 17 reg-sea games since bye instituted in '90, including HOFer Jerry Rice in '04 w/ Oak-Sea.

Others...Chris Singleton, N.E.-Mia, '93; Dexter Carter, NYJ-SF, '95; Micah Ross, SD-Car, '04; Will Witherspoon, StL-Phi, '09

eek.gif

Time for me to break out the old Purple 84. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine lining up Moss and Percy on the right with Shancoe as well, and then droppin a screen to AP behind them while they all clear out. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And on the left side they could still have Sydney Rice, with Camarillo and Gerhart chillin in reserve.  Hell, haven't even brought up Berrian.  Good lord. 

Wonder if Favre finally gets motivated because he's been crap so far this year.  Now there are no more excuses. 

Why do the Pats have Carolina's second?  What trade was that from?  Glad Randy is outta New England, but God damn at 8 picks in 4 rounds, which we all KNOW will turn into like 11 picks in 4 rounds because they will still trade down over and over and over. 
30t6p3b.gif
  All this means is they will have peices to acquire more picks for 2012 as well since they always do that too. 

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Sources are now saying this is a done deal pending a Moss extension.
I don't see this anywhere, though.
my personal source. He's been right about everything he has posted and told me recently.
2csbdqx.jpg

nerd.gif

venom certainly seems to deserve his credit. Son must be boys with Schefter or something.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Next 4 Minny games:

- @ Jets. Favre's return. MNF
- Dallas
- @ GB. Favre's return. SNF
- @ Ne. Randy's return. (NBC might have to cash in and swap out that N.O. - Pit game).

Exciting time for Vikes fans.

We'll see how good Wes Welker REALLY is....
100% Truth.  Can't wait to hear all the excuses from all the Wes Welker fans on here as to why he's not putting up decent numbers this year now that his meal ticket is gone. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

100% Truth.  Can't wait to hear all the excuses from all the Wes Welker fans on here as to why he's not putting up decent numbers this year now that his meal ticket is gone. 

But when he does put up his usual #'s, what will your excuse be?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif

sick.gif
Who is that atrocious OL complimenting exactly?
Exactly, dudes in here acting like the Vikings are going to be superbowl contenders after this trade
roll.gif
.  Favre hasn't been on the same page with this receivers all year, the same ones he played with last year.  What makes you think he is going to be able to get the ball to a guy he has never played with in his career?  Sure he now has the ability to stretch the field but from what I have seen this year from Favre it has been timing issues that keep him from getting his receivers the ball not them not being able to get open.  The only way this is a good move for the Vikings is if they can sign him to a multi year deal and even then who are they going to have behind center next year?  T-Jax??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Deuce King

But when he does put up his usual #'s, what will your excuse be?

Welker was putting up decent numbers in Miami with Joey @#$%^&* Harrington tossin him the ball, which is why NE went and got the kid.

Wes will do fine, but obviously, he won't have the same room as before without Randy clearin the way.  And oh yeah, he's 10 months removed from his knee being murdered, and yet he's still out there playin, but of course, no one will give him credit for that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom