It's Official: Minnesota Vikings acquires Randy Moss from the Pats for 3rd Round Pick

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Vikings and Randy Moss restructured his contract. No new money, but promise that Minnesota will not franchise/transition him.
They gave up a third for the rest of this year? I guess they're all in at this point with Favre and the window is closing, but wow.

does anyone know what Moss gave up to wear 84?

Im pretty sure Greg Lewis or someone had the number

Nothing......No one had 84

pimp.gif
@ Moss being OUT of the afc east

838544.jpg

Actually, Logan Payne on the Vikings practice squad had #84. So to make room for Moss to wear the number, they just cut him
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.... I guess going through the process of changing the dude's number was too much work.

Nice pics.
e7f365bf151a8a315110e6b944c0b7a3265e5e5f_r.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

DeadsetAce wrote:

CP...get ready homie, we're gonna be taking TONS of heat if welker disappears from box scores now
laugh.gif
I'm not worried one bit.  We both seen what that kid can do with garbage around him, we know why Bill gave up a 2nd and a 7th to get him (which means more then Moss was traded for, TWICE now)  They'll see.  Welk does plenty of things that don't show in a box score anyways, he'll find ways to help you guys win games. 

like what?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They gave up a third for the rest of this year? I guess they're all in at this point with Favre and the window is closing, but wow.
This doesn't mean that they can't work out a contract at some point, it just means that they won't force him to be here against his will. We all know how Moss plays when he doesn't enjoy the situation he is in...

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

Wow 17 pages and nobody has mentioned the fact that ADAP and the Superfreak will be playing on the same team with a Hall of Fame QB who is still capable of making big plays. Moss and Favre are a matched made in heaven. Moss has never been paired with a RB as talented as Peterson and Peterson has never been paired with a deep threat like Moss. Don't tell me he had Rice, Moss is in his own league when it comes to being a deep threat. This will open up play after play for either Peterson or Percy.

I am 23 years old, have a college degree, am an accomplished athlete, and currently work at what is pretty much my dream job. With that said, this might be the best day of my life.
Thanks for your background.  If you are who you say you are and have accomplished what you say you have and you really think this is the best day of your life..... you haven't been living a very fulfilling life.
You missed the point. Unless you are a Vikings fan, you simply cannot understand how huge this is.

*edit* Just noticed you are Lions fan. That explains it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

RT @RapSheet Patriots NT @Wilfork75 appears on the verge of tears talking of Randy Moss. "One of the best people I've met in my life."

at least he didn't contemplate retirement like that bum, Mo Williams. 

Unless your Brett Favre, you probably arent calling a fellow teammate out on his contract situation.  There are many examples of Pats players who didnt tow the company line and they are gone.  There are some, like Wilfork who got what they were looking for.  Best believe though, everyone of those guys were nodding their heads when Moss was speaking their mind.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Wow 17 pages and nobody has mentioned the fact that ADAP and the Superfreak will be playing on the same team with a Hall of Fame QB who is still capable of making big plays. Moss and Favre are a matched made in heaven. Moss has never been paired with a RB as talented as Peterson and Peterson has never been paired with a deep threat like Moss. Don't tell me he had Rice, Moss is in his own league when it comes to being a deep threat. This will open up play after play for either Peterson or Percy.

I am 23 years old, have a college degree, am an accomplished athlete, and currently work at what is pretty much my dream job. With that said, this might be the best day of my life.
Thanks for your background.  If you are who you say you are and have accomplished what you say you have and you really think this is the best day of your life..... you haven't been living a very fulfilling life.
You missed the point. Unless you are a Vikings fan, you simply cannot understand how huge this is.

*edit* Just noticed you are Lions fan. That explains it.

You really a Vikings fan though dude?? I have never seen you post in the NFC North thread
nerd.gif
  Your just a Moss stan like 50% of the other dudes in this thread, go back to your hole

Originally Posted by JPZx

838544.jpg

Actually, Logan Payne on the Vikings practice squad had #84. So to make room for Moss to wear the number, they just cut him
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.... I guess going through the process of changing the dude's number was too much work.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Cold. Blooded.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

RichCimini

Darrelle Revis says Randy Moss quit in 2nd half of Wk 2 game vs. Jets: "You could tell he was putting his foot on the break.."

*Waits for people to say how he burned Revis*

Moss could have been the Goat if he wanted ...No matter how much you guys deny it you give safety help over the top and you can pretty effectively limit Moss.  He had never been a guy who is going to go and make tough catches over the middle of the field.  It's funny how people make Owens to be the ultimate diva, bad-guy reciever when Moss is worse.  Gimme the guy with some personal baggage that gives 110% every time on the field than the guy that the moody, unstable guy who seems to only play motivated when s=he has something to "prove."
Yeah you mad doggie.

Jets fan I presume?

roll.gif

Vikes by two scores.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom