IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by bigj505

these arent for balling for sure. I learned that the hard way.
balled in em one time and never again
i remember these being the only shoes i ever wore that i dragged my feet while playing... i got used to it eventually and when i started ballingin my flightosite 1s, i swear i could jump like 1 foot higher
laugh.gif

Kind of grave diggin' here, but what's good?!?! Got excited about these and this thread went dead. No pictures, no SKU, etc. Safe to say this is bluff?

Kind of grave diggin' here, but what's good?!?! Got excited about these and this thread went dead. No pictures, no SKU, etc. Safe to say this is bluff?

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

...I'm assuming this will end up in the graveyard again...

Niceeeeee.

Had these and grew out of em....time to purchase again.

I don't even like TD but the shoe is too nice imo.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Was never a fan of this shoe, too bulky.

this. and i don't think these will be releasing this year anyway. prolly '11 or '12.
Yeah that's why i leaning towards them Griffeys.

Hmmmz maybe its a clue that they are releasing. But hopefully not those that Wale had on in the video cuz those are the 1998 versions, you could tell by the grey thats on the bottom. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom