IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

even if i don't get my discount on these i'll happily pay the 244.75 for these after tax
grin.gif
and the shoes drop in the WINTER you have PLENTY OF TIME to stack up your chips if you really want them

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's the slippery slope of supply and demand. 

So if these do in fact drop for $225 a pair, let's all hope people wait on these to get marked down before copping, because if they don't, mark my words...Foam prices will go up across the board.
Im Not Tryna Whine & Cry About Prices Of Shoes When I Continue To Pay For Over Priced Shoes On A Montly Basis... But Still... Its The Fact That They Would Even Consider Raising The Price From $170 To $225. $212 (After MD Tax) For A Pair Of Foams Hurts...$200 Retail In General For A GR Is Already Pushing It ... $25 More Is Out Of The Question... Personally I Dont Feel Any Shoe Should Be Retailed For More Than $200 Unless They Are Limited In Quantity Or Special In Some Type Of Way. If I Am Gonna Pay $240 Hard Earned Dollars Then It Better Be Worth It... I Love These Shoes An I Understand These Are Tanks, Theyre Made Out Of Foam Material, Yes They Have A Full Air Unit, Blah Blah Blah... Still... These Are Not Worth $225 If They Will Be A General Release An I Refuse To Fall Victim To Supply & Demand...
tired.gif

I Don't Care What You say but there is no justified reason why this shoe should be 225

If they do put them out at $225, then they will sit until they go on sale. That price is just ridiculous. I'd patiently wait for my second pair.

These will go straight to the outlets. I seen it happen with this shoe way too often.

Great basketball shoe. Just not for the masses. That price ain't helping..

this foam max is a good shoe

but at $225.00 its not going to move at retail

look at the half cents and the spzikes for last year

plus the pearl foams and black red foams 
all these high priced shoes flopped at a high price point and there had to be a major discount to sell them

if you notice the spizkes and half cents from most outlets where not even b grades since the shoes came with the OG boxes 

there is no legit hype for such high priced shoes unless there limited

I had the 2003 black/silver total foamposite max and I remember paying $180 and when they first came out in 98 they retailed for $170.. 225 is outrageous for these, even though these shoes are built like tanks and industructable. MY 2003'S are still in decent condition and that is 8 years!! I will say that these shoes made my feet look extra huge and VERY heavy. People back in high school didn't think my foam max's was a size 11 lol

I must say that they do last a long time. I have an og pair I bought off ebay in I think about '02 and these are still very wearable. My only complaint is that the air bubbles are cloudy, other than that, they cool. 

if these did retro for 225 id need a promise from NIKE these are never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever gonna retro again just like Timberland does with the 40 below boots

I must have these ! And I will not pay retail if it's $225. Nike tryna be prada lmao all prices drop at some point for a gr(whether is @store/outlet or when y'all let em off for the next $250 shoes cuz Nike is killing em!

Anyone who buys it at that price is a straight up sucka. I passed on the AJ XVIIs when they hit the $200 mark. At least that came with a briefcase. $225 for a GR in a shoebox, EZ pass.

people still gon buy these shoes. Hype go up every year like gas prices. Even the cost of the shoes go up for some. lol

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Never a huge fan of them.

yeah, me neither. i always liked the look of these, but they are OD bulky and make your feet look HUGE. most likely will pass this time around also. i'msure my dc peeps are very happy about this tho.
Yeesir
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom