IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

At $225, these WILL sell. 
frown.gif

A large number of you guys posting saying that you are going pass, will buy these at retail.
grin.gif

A number of retro Jordans have been sitting of shelves now in favor of foams. Foamposites are the "it" sneaker right now, its the new status symbol.  That $225 price tag only makes it more attractive because its expensive, so people want them (i.e. Moncler, Prada, Gucci)
frown.gif

I'm only interested if the white pair drops with at least 30% off - real talk
You're really comparing some nikes to moncler, prada and gucci?  Not even the same planet as far as quality or status.
Yes I am because everything that i mentioned is popular - I've seen people buy red horse hair pradas because they were, well, prada. I lot more people are rocking foams now, because, well, there foams.  Quality of the product is not the issue that I'm bring up here, I'm just throwing those names out there as an example.  Riding the train here in NYC, those are the only name brands that these high school kids talk about - with a passion.

The only point that I'm trying to make is that people want it because it is popular and expensive, that's all.  

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Price doesn't make sense for a shoe that wasn't that popular due to price everytime it was released. But we keep buying so they will keep raising the price.

I agree. I remember the OG's sat in stores and went on sale. 

these were 179 back in 2005 i believe they sat at dr jays for months i regret not buying them  this time

EVEN WITH THE PRODUCT INCREASE, I CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHY THESE ARE 225....FROM 180 
tired.gif

nike raised the price of the flightposite 2 retros and we all know what happened to that.

hell no to 225 on these.

i always wanted a pair when they came out but didnt have the bread, can anyone tell me if you could really feel the air max cushioning 

If the blacks don't have that UV coating (and ashy/dry looking like the "all black pack" was), they crazy.

I got my black "all black pack" pair at an outlet for $60! lol.

I'll wait and see...

still need the white/black and black/silver pair. I'm good on da silver and black. got the ogs and 05s of those.
nike a fool for uping the price like dat. remember when they was 180. got my first pair for a buck.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

These will go straight to the outlets. I seen it happen with this shoe way too often.

Great basketball shoe. Just not for the masses. That price ain't helping..

Price increases across the board for all Nike products. Still glad I never liked these anyway.

hopefully the hypebeast don't get greedy and eat these up.

def would scoop both colorways. but just not for that price..

even tho these are foams + air max bubble still don't equal to 225 + tax.. SMH

Like em, always wanted em but dat price is a lil steep, the fact these are retailing mor den the royals is buggin me out, and dont tell me its cuz of the air bubble, for that price i betta get som strands of a game worn jersey or som sweat in a vial lmao

Just sold my Uncles OG Silver pair he gave me too for 100 with popped air bubbles on both shoes
roll.gif

No even a big fan of this shoe in the first place and not for 225
30t6p3b.gif

Funny how a lot of ya'll are saying ya'll are not coppin for $225 but yet ya'll spend more than that to resellers on certain releases. If these are an urban release (which I don't see why they won't be) and not a GR all of ya'll that want them will be coppin because they won't be going on sale especially with how the reselling game is going nowadays.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Funny how a lot of ya'll are saying ya'll are not coppin for $225 but yet ya'll spend more than that to resellers on certain releases. 

Yes, because certain releases are sought after/out of production/limited quantities.

That's NOT the going to be the case with these duncans... GR's.

If a certain release means something to the buyer, and they will do what it takes to possess the sneaker,
of course they will shell out more funds to acquire it (for instance, you want the 2000 Infrared VI... it's
going to cost you).

Any shoe i don't see on a the foreseeable release calendar and a ebayer has them for something i can
budget... i'ma cop 'em.

Does that mean i'll allocate that same amount to a pair of Tim Duncans? Maybe before i  heard they
were about to get re-released. But to pay that much now? Oh hell no.

Hopefully, you understand the rationale. Didn't mean to turn it into a dissertation, but your logic was
dirty diaper status.

I need the black joints..but not for 225..i'll wait for an employee appreciation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom