IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are too similar to pewters imo...tim duncans game is too boring for me to condone buying his shoes....hes a solid pf though

Guess I gotta start saving now since I'm not gonna have any money when I start school in the fall. Really lookin forward to these though.

never had a pair of these. always liked, but i always felt like they were way too bulky. i wear a sz 10, which means in these i'd wear a 10.5 possibly an 11
indifferent.gif
BUT, i'm thinking i may finally give these a try... once thyey hit the racks of course.
laugh.gif

i honestly don't see how that would be even remotely possible. if anything i'd stay true to size. no way in the world i could go down at all with a foam based shoe. period.
laugh.gif
even in half cents i stay true to size and they are cut like .5 big, no??

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

never had a pair of these. always liked, but i always felt like they were way too bulky. i wear a sz 10, which means in these i'd wear a 10.5 possibly an 11
indifferent.gif
BUT, i'm thinking i may finally give these a try... once thyey hit the racks of course.
laugh.gif

10.5 looks like a sz 12-13 cuz my sz 13 looks like a 15
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

CharmCityKid wrote:

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

10.5 looks like a sz 12-13 cuz my sz 13 looks like a 15
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Yep exactly. These fit true to size to me but my 11 looks like a 12.5 on my feet lmao its ridiculous!

I remember I wanted these soooooo bad when they first released.. but I had to settle for some Zoom T-Bugs (Blk/Wht/Red) instead.. FML

This $225 price tag complete sucks. Last the this shoe was retroed it was only $180. Now $200 I can see and wouldn't mind but $225, damn. Probably skipping the black pair due to price since I still have the first retro's.

Almost bought a pair of OG's.
But I'm glad Nike is bringing these back.
I hate the price tag but I love these shoes so much

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

...tim duncans game is too boring for me to condone buying his shoes....hes a solid pf though

That's funny because Tim Duncan is no longer with Nike, so technically you're not buying HIS shoes...you're just purchasing a PF style Foamposite One now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom