IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST NEED 1 PAIR ON RELEASE DAY..THAT IS ALL. IM WONDERING ABOUT SIZE TOO.. IF THEY FIT LIKE THE 05'S WHICH IMO WERE TRUE TO SIZE FITTING NICE AND COMFY WITH A BIT OF SPACE AT THE TOE BOX ..UNLIKE 95% OF NT..I HATE SNUGG SHOES THAT FEEL LIKE THEY DONT FIT

160- hows the sizing? im a true 9.5, but my black duncans are sz9 and fit great...these retros run the same or go true to size?

will- lmk,I think Im willing to drop retail on these....decisions decisions

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

398565310.jpg

just got a pair

hur1fr.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice p/u 160....debating if i wanna drop retail on these or wait for price drop...only getting these,pass on all black pair

thanks man
if i was you i would jump on these a.s.a.p and this way we can all see how well the all black pair will do 

also there a size 9 to who ever asked whats the size 
Nice pick up 160.  Did you ever have the previous release of these?  If so, how do these compare?  I wonder how the foam material is on these, we all know foams are a ton softer now

Definitely hitting outlets. What's the big deal about this shoe anyway? Can't really floss them, I guess they're good for hooping???

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Definitely hitting outlets. What's the big deal about this shoe anyway? Can't really floss them, I guess they're good for hooping???

hope your joking. they're to rock, NOT for ballin. these are too damn heavy lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

398565310.jpg

just got a pair
How is the posite on it??? Is it hard or soft??? Can you give us a quick review of what you think about it

Saw them at lunch. It's hard and they look great.

And all you people talking about outlets, these are going to be pretty limited.

WHATS THIS LIMITED TALK PPL ARE THROWING AROUND ALL OF A SUDDEN.. SINCE WHEN..KEEP YOUR 100 PAGES OF HYPE IN THE PRO THREAD PLZ
tired.gif

Shout out to 160jordansdeep. I saw them today in NYC but the dude wanted $350 for them...... I couldn't do it. As much as I want these and as scared as I am with all this limited talk, I just can't see myself shelling out all that for these kicks. This is gonna be more difficult than I thought. A week from release date and I've only seen them in one store. Damn.....

i doubt they'll be limited. to be honest though the shoe is nice but as i felt back in the day, i feel the same way today and that is i just can't pay retail for these, even though i have the funds to do so.

bottom line for me is this, if their on swoosh i'll cop my pair, if their not then it's extra money in my pocket.

i am curious to see how these sell in stores though. i really don't think the $225 price tag is going to be the main issue for people, i think it's the amount of good stuff coming out in such a short period of time that is and alot of people have bought a few of these releases and plan on buying other things coming out as well. of course the people that have money to blow will cop regardless but im very curious to see how these sell.

in regards to them being limited, places where foams sell these will be able to be had with no problem ny and the dmv area will get a good amount of pairs because people will buy them regularly.

spots where im at in cali probably will only get these in limited numbers which is understandable to me because i don't see them selling as well out here so no need to have a ton of pairs at each store.

electric blue foams in july $190 shoe
emerald griffeys in early august $140 shoe
jordan v blk august $150 shoe
pine foamposites early september $190 shoe

the duncans are in the middle of all these and after the duncans are these

jordan iii black cement october $150 shoe
jordan xi concord december $180 shoe

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i doubt they'll be limited. to be honest though the shoe is nice but as i felt back in the day, i feel the same way today and that is i just can't pay retail for these, even though i have the funds to do so.

bottom line for me is this, if their on swoosh i'll cop my pair, if their not then it's extra money in my pocket.

i am curious to see how these sell in stores though. i really don't think the $225 price tag is going to be the main issue for people, i think it's the amount of good stuff coming out in such a short period of time that is and alot of people have bought a few of these releases and plan on buying other things coming out as well. of course the people that have money to blow will cop regardless but im very curious to see how these sell.

in regards to them being limited, places where foams sell these will be able to be had with no problem ny and the dmv area will get a good amount of pairs because people will buy them regularly.

spots where im at in cali probably will only get these in limited numbers which is understandable to me because i don't see them selling as well out here so no need to have a ton of pairs at each store.

electric blue foams in july $190 shoe
emerald griffeys in early august $140 shoe
jordan v blk august $150 shoe
pine foamposites early september $190 shoe

the duncans are in the middle of all these and after the duncans are these

jordan iii black cement october $150 shoe
jordan xi concord december $180 shoe
^ I'm with you on that. They will be on swoosh, but if it's full price, that's a no go for me. I'm glad I have my OG's still in good shape, I just want these to have a fresh pair.

^ doesn't mean they wont get discounted couple days after if stock sits and then sells out b/c of the discount...like electric green pros did

When I say limited, not limited like South Beach's, but limited enough these aren't going to outlets in great numbers like some of you expect to get them for $99. Maybe B grades.

Places that got the pine greens aren't necessarily getting these, and pine greens weren't a general release like the cough drops.

Sitting in the store for a week is a lot different than sitting in the store for four months like some of you expect.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nice p/u 160....debating if i wanna drop retail on these or wait for price drop...only getting these,pass on all black pair

thanks man
if i was you i would jump on these a.s.a.p and this way we can all see how well the all black pair will do 

also there a size 9 to who ever asked whats the size 
Nice pick up 160.  Did you ever have the previous release of these?  If so, how do these compare?  I wonder how the foam material is on these, we all know foams are a ton softer now
there a little softer then the mid 2000's releases but not by much 
i dont know how it is around the rest of the country and to tell you the truth i dont care 

but in nyc these will move quickly for the simple fact stores did not get no more them 10 to 12 pairs at a time 

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Has anyone seen these around NYC yet? And why are there two threads about these sneakers?? Can't they combine the two? And what's up with the release date, is it still the 30th or is it officially the 1st? Eastbay rep, help me out......
Originally Posted by jimalojj

Any comfirmation of these being sold on Eastbay??
We will be releasing them, but the date was pushed back from the 30th to the 1st, so please check our website next Friday night at 11:00 PM Central Time.  We do not know about the street date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I had OG's a couple years ago that were my uncles.  Pretty beat down but I wore them once and sold them for 40 bucks.  Im not a fan of this shoe
ohwell.gif

160- hows the sizing? im a true 9.5, but my black duncans are sz9 and fit great...these retros run the same or go true to size?

will- lmk,I think Im willing to drop retail on these....decisions decisions

i aint wear em yet
the nyc weather as you know is too crappy 

i am guessing there true to size i would go with the 9.5 if i was you 

foams are not the shoe to go a size up or down on 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom