IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, they're foams that cost more than the pros and ones. In the streets foams are a status symbol, I get cats all the time talking bout "yo, those the $200 nike's." The higher the price the higher the status. It's a different world outside of NT and these sneaker boards. People want the joints that cost money because everybody can't afford em.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Of course, they're foams that cost more than the pros and ones. In the streets foams are a status symbol, I get cats all the time talking bout "yo, those the $200 nike's." The higher the price the higher the status. It's a different world outside of NT and these sneaker boards. People want the joints that cost money because everybody can't afford em.
Sounds like its 1994 in D.C. all over again...

Truer words never spoken...

Originally Posted by ConceitedNobody

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I saw them for 350 and 450, mom and pop stores are OD'n with their prices for these in NY

damn where they going $450.00

Fordham in the bx

i remember a time when Fordham road was cheaper then Brooklyn for kicks 
that time has passed 

I saw them for 350 and 450, mom and pop stores are OD'n with their prices for these in NY

Fordham in the bx

^ Buggin. Won a VNDS OG pair off ebay in '02 and paid $150. They are still rockable. The hype has gotten out of control. 

Originally Posted by beh235

Fordham in the bx

^ Buggin. Won a VNDS OG pair off ebay in '02 and paid $150. They are still rockable. The hype has gotten out of control. 
dude you cant compare  what you got in 2002 to what the prices are for foams now
if you copped that same used pair now i would almost bet it would be more then $150.00

Fordham in the bx

i remember a time when Fordham road was cheaper then Brooklyn for kicks 
that time has passed 

Yea, its crazy. Eastside harlem wanted 350, think im gone take the trip to downtown bk and see how much they want for them out there.

Copped today, price is a *@!++ but I must admit they are comfy, that consoled me a bit....

Price was $260 in Flatbush if anyone cares...might have been more if I didn't cop for another NTer as well.

Originally Posted by BinYe

this just allowed nike to
justify bending us over and ramming us with their blatant arrogance and at
the same time, pillage the streets for every dollar its worth. 
H9JWd.jpg

Ion know about you homie, but I just spend too much on shoes, I ain't gettin pumped in the booty, you playin the game wrong son

Just copped mines today.. I remember I was in 7th Grade when these came out and my pops wasnt tryna cop for me because he didnt feel like driving around to look for them.. so he copped me the black/white zoom t-bugs instead (which by the way also need to be retroed)

^Nice pic.  Midsole ain't the sprinkle paint like o.g., but still a go...

I know price is really nothing to the majority of us because we sell/trade enough to make up difference...

But just my principles, I wasn't paying no more than $150 each.  Sorry. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by BinYe

this just allowed nike to
justify bending us over and ramming us with their blatant arrogance and at
the same time, pillage the streets for every dollar its worth. 
H9JWd.jpg

Ion know about you homie, but I just spend too much on shoes, I ain't gettin pumped in the booty, you playin the game wrong son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Just copped mines today.. I remember I was in 7th Grade when these came out and my pops wasnt tryna cop for me because he didnt feel like driving around to look for them.. so he copped me the black/white zoom t-bugs instead (which by the way also need to be retroed)
hoping these hit swoosh.

im praying i can get two pair

stop making it hot asking if things will release discounted with swoosh i thought it was known nike actually has an account on here and checks threads , they wont discount nothing knowing the thirst is high

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im praying i can get two pair

stop making it hot asking if things will release discounted with swoosh i thought it was known nike actually has an account on here and checks threads , they wont discount nothing knowing the thirst is high
how is it making it hot?  while nike may check here  it has no real impact on the long run.  if they don't sell well  they'll be on swoosh.   the pines were on swoosh and there was a huge thread with people talking about copping on swoosh and it had little effect at all.

Pines aren't on the same level as Tim Duncan's and that is a new colorway . People have been waiting for this release for years now , you know how many times a Tim Duncan rumor to releasehas been made

still nike don't care, if people who have swoosh accounts buy pairs legitametly for themselves it's no issue to them. it's one of the perks of having a swoosh account. no one on here is talking about buying pairs to resell or doing anything that violates the guidelines of swoosh so it's no issue.

end of the day, i expect to see them discount on there within a day or so after the release.

footlocker around my way said they do not have them yet, and they also said that they release sat oct 1st not the 30th of sept

cedric right. he and KB24WITNESS or whatever the SN is, do people here a favor. buy multiple on swoosh and sell it retail. gives people a chance to still cop at retail even once sold out
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

cedric right. he and KB24WITNESS or whatever the SN is, do people here a favor. buy multiple on swoosh and sell it retail. gives people a chance to still cop at retail even once sold out
tongue.gif
honestly i haven't bought a single thing to resell at all.  i've seen too many dudes get their accounts shut down for doing it  that it's not worth it to me.  i use mine strictly for personal use for me and my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom