IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just broke mine out today. Real comfortable and fit true to size similar to the retro ones that come out a few years back. Like Knicks said not really a hoop shoe even though I have before but the shoe is barely lighter then a pair of timbs. Took a few pictures 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ doesn't mean they wont get discounted couple days after if stock sits and then sells out b/c of the discount...like electric green pros did
Oh I know, depends on how they do the first day like usual.  But if they are as hyped as people say they are then they won't be.  No real way to say for sure though.  With a $225 price mark I don't think they will be an instant sell out
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

They will NOT be discounted on swoosh. Check the release date part with swoosh discount, still listed on $225

http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/16774

10/01/11 Total Air Foamposite Max Metallic Silver/Black-Photo Blue $225.00 472498-040

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you stonefacing me or the fact they won't be discounted on swoosh?

Damn I wanted to pass on these but all these new pics are making me want them......its just that price + tax that's making me still wanna pass

Got them today for $280. Size 10.5
1be3606365478044e9d089f8a2e17452ccf8b0c0_r.jpg

48816b6d80e18fa179db768f472af52bf53c8bc1_r.jpg

5f036ce4647f83bbe47686fca2ba79e61678bf8a_r.jpg

I have to work on the 30th and the 1st so i wouldnt be able to line up for them.  I payed extra but i think i did good. I got them a week early and only payed about $30 over what i wouldve payed after taxes.  Im very happy with these. They fit true to size for anyone curious. Shout out to 160jordansdeep for the help.

Man they look good, just dno if I wanna shell out the money for them. But I said that about the olympic tempos and those are extinct
30t6p3b.gif

Joee1024 sorry the first spot told you so much

You got a good deal on em not to deal with the line up b.s.

Nike makes a release like this limited for a reason

To make us scramble

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Has anyone seen these around NYC yet? And why are there two threads about these sneakers?? Can't they combine the two? And what's up with the release date, is it still the 30th or is it officially the 1st? Eastbay rep, help me out......
Originally Posted by jimalojj

Any comfirmation of these being sold on Eastbay??
We will be releasing them, but the date was pushed back from the 30th to the 1st, so please check our website next Friday night at 11:00 PM Central Time.  We do not know about the street date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Wicked news. These are my only hope of getting these seeing as we arent getting them here in Australia. As much as i love then i'm not paying +300 for the which im sure some resellers will sell them for so i'll be waiting patiently with 3 laptops(and i'll probably miss out, im 0-4 when it comes to midnight releases
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ doesn't mean they wont get discounted couple days after if stock sits and then sells out b/c of the discount...like electric green pros did
Oh I know, depends on how they do the first day like usual.  But if they are as hyped as people say they are then they won't be.  No real way to say for sure though.  With a $225 price mark I don't think they will be an instant sell out
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

They will NOT be discounted on swoosh. Check the release date part with swoosh discount, still listed on $225

http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/16774

10/01/11 Total Air Foamposite Max Metallic Silver/Black-Photo Blue $225.00 472498-040

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you stonefacing me or the fact they won't be discounted on swoosh?

im stonefacing the fact that they might not be discounted

dont get your panties in a bunch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope pics
pimp.gif
Brandon what size are yours?

Thanks.. They are size 11.. I paid $240 flat no change for my pair. I wanted these bad so even if they were $285 that extra money for no headache would of been a no brainer for me but the dude I get all my shoes from I've dropped to much loot so $240 out the door I thought was more then fair.

New pics are making me really want these but that price is steep especially with the BC3s and Concords coming soon.

I'm happy for the release date change to the 1st.... Now its on a Saturday .... $&@& friday releases ! Some people gotta work....lol

damn these are growing on me but i got to much more important stuff coming up next month.. GF Bday and iPhone 5 and a whole lot of good holiday releases coming out too... ima have to pass on this one and the pricetag is whats killing it for me...

Look out for "water" marks and stains burnt on the foam...
sick.gif

I went through all the size 11s... Marks LOOK like they can be sprayed and wiped, but... Naw.

I'll bust mine out at Howard Homecoming with everyone else in the city. LOL.

TOO BAD I DONT HAVE THE MONEY UP FRONT..I WOULD DEF HIT NYC AND TRY TO FIND A SPOT. ILL BE LINING RIGHT UP ON SAT MORNING OR FRIDAY NIGHT FOR THEM 
sick.gif
 (EVER SINCE THEY GAVE FOAMS A RELEASE DATE... PPL LINE UP SMH)

I really thought I was going to have to pass on these, but that has officially changed with those pics above.

I'm just as frustrated as the next man about the price of these foam maxes.

But who and why?

We the consumer let Nike get away with these atrociously rape-tastic retail
rates.

With the past 5-6 foams flying out the shelves... this just allowed nike to
justify bending us over and ramming us with their blatant arrogance and at
the same time, pillage the streets for every dollar its worth.

The adage, "You gotta pay to play" never rang more applicably than ever before.

Because i was saving up for these, i skipped out on the Pines... but Nike loves to
play greedy cuz one person doesn't invest; another imbecile will.

We're all pawns in the game of the corporate machine.

It's now gotten to the point where i'm extra selective about the shoes i buy, with
all these rampant releases in short stints of time; how do you keep up?

One of those times i wish i knew somebody who worked for the company.

Guess it makes sense for most people who i know think i'm crazy for this lifestyle
of harnessing a shoe collection that doesn't do more than feed a desire to relive
a time that has passed.

I'm not a kid anymore. With all these shoes... i just feel corny.

With that said - see you guys next saturday!

; (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom