IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh, I don't know whether I'll get these or not...the pics make em look
pimp.gif
but the they do look bulky.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

anyone know of a FOOTLOCKER STORE that is getting these for sure or already have them?????

Yeah, but not sure how that information helps you

Why don't you just call up or go by some of your local footlockers and ask if they're getting them.

I guess I will b praying that the footlockers upstate will b gettin these next Saturday..i need the silvers..

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Look out for "water" marks and stains burnt on the foam...
sick.gif

I went through all the size 11s... Marks LOOK like they can be sprayed and wiped, but... Naw.

I'll bust mine out at Howard Homecoming with everyone else in the city. LOL.
mine came with these "water" marks also...I first tried hot water and nothing, then alcohol,nothing. i lightly rubbed it since i didnt wanna go crazy over a DS pair of shoes, that i just dropped $260 on, and nothing....So i wet a rag with hot water, then added alcohol and rubbed on the marks w/a little more force and it came off...shoes are FLAWLESS now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

since NT loves pics.....

BEFORE
1675uhk.jpg

rc7lg9.jpg

AFTER (after I applied hot water+alcohol on a rag)
7081gm.jpg

BTW- is it just me or is the sportswear box really oversized on these? got a 9.5 and the box looks like it can fit a sz12 in there
laugh.gif

For those wondering these definitely fit TRUE TO SIZE....got a sz9 in previous retro and fit great, and 9.5 fits just right on these

thanks again Kalv
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im praying i can get two pair

stop making it hot asking if things will release discounted with swoosh i thought it was known nike actually has an account on here and checks threads , they wont discount nothing knowing the thirst is high

laugh.gif

Just stop.  You think Nike is gonna say "oh these guys want this on swoosh, they're asking about it in a THREAD ABOUT THE SHOES!"

Since we as NT make up SO much of their sales, right? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

cedric right. he and KB24WITNESS or whatever the SN is, do people here a favor. buy multiple on swoosh and sell it retail. gives people a chance to still cop at retail even once sold out
tongue.gif
honestly i haven't bought a single thing to resell at all.  i've seen too many dudes get their accounts shut down for doing it  that it's not worth it to me.  i use mine strictly for personal use for me and my family.
Same here
Type Corny Slimes B

ive seen these in person. look great to me.
im def getting a pair next weekend and grabbing up whatever else the homies need while im out.

not trying to cause hype, but been calling around and these do seem to b pretty limited. I live in the DMV area btw...

the store i got mines from here in the bx said he has 8 stores around the city and only 2 of the stores got em and only 10 pairs each store

Originally Posted by FLYYBEEZIE

the store i got mines from here in the bx said he has 8 stores around the city and only 2 of the stores got em and only 10 pairs each store

thats ridiculous smh

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

not trying to cause hype, but been calling around and these do seem to b pretty limited. I live in the DMV area btw...

Naw, no hype caused..... It's true though.... I'm in the same area.... I wouldn't say limited though.... Definatly not as many as the other foam releases

What stores have you been calling?

These are somewhat "limited" (if you want to call it that) compared to other foam releases...just to give you an idea how "limited" they are compared to other foam releases...a high volume store that usually gets 6-700 foams per release is getting under 300 pairs of these...no hype intedned,just facts

Originally Posted by FLYYBEEZIE

i already got a scuff on mines dont know where from smdh
Did you try using nail polish remover?  That usually does the trick with foams depending on how bad the scuff is

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

anyone know of a FOOTLOCKER STORE that is getting these for sure or already have them?????

Yeah, but not sure how that information helps you

Why don't you just call up or go by some of your local footlockers and ask if they're getting them.
I have called numerous footlockers and none seem to be receiving them, so I am trying to locate one that will be able to give me a number to do a stock locate....  Thanks for the good advice though.

Good luck on stock locate..you prob. Have under 10% chance of obtaining tthese thru stock locate...stores will not ship out shoes this high priced because they lose the sale/profit

Correction on my previous post: store that usually receives 900 foams on rd is getting under 300 pairs of these on rd

I think whats going on is more so of  a marketing tool retailer's use to cause hype around the sneaker(s) at hand. These Duncan's are the highest selling shoe of the year and a lot is riding on these sneakers to do well in such that they will call these limited just so that you'll buy multiples or with impulse. Now i'm ashamed to say that they've lowered me in lol.
Also i just came back from Footlocker and one associate told me that these might get pushed back did anyone else hear this?

Does anyone know about sizing? Doe they run true to sz.  I'm a 10, but I usually wear a 10.5 in foam ones and pros. And will these be up on ndc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom