IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by BLinK

Still have my pair back from when they were retroed in 06.
and that was the second black retro..the first one had the chrome metal and silver bubbles.

Actually there were three black CW!
yup, the first on on the left got the COMPLETELY blacked out MX logo on the bottom, the second and third one have it displayed.

first re-release with the new blow molding technology
please nike, try not to make a mini air sole

2582_1038752812901_1347930197_113292_369321_n.jpg

They're somewhere in there...... oh there go my whites in the bottom left. Haven't worn them in a while

^ i dont c it~

happy to c these come bak... but probably wont cop, one, short on money, two, they looked just decent as combination of foam and air max~ a secondary choicefor me, not a must.

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

They're somewhere in there...... oh there go my whites in the bottom left. Haven't worn them in a while

eek.gif
The white/black ones??
eek.gif

What size?

The silvers are unique and I have always wanted a pair. The white/black arent too bad, but the all black pair is too plain for me. The retro + colors last timearound were terrible. A dull blue and a wheat pair.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

eek.gif
The white/black ones??
eek.gif

What size?

They are either a size 13 or 14.... I can't remember. I haven't worn them in years.
tongue.gif

Man I would love 2 see the wht/blk joints again I would grab 5 pair easy my personal favorite Nikes ever

white ones are pimp... i dont know y nike dont like releasing white based foams/flights anymore

heres a pic of my blacks, i got the retro silvers and the OG silvers somewhere in my room, but this is a old pic, im at work right now so i cant take no newones. ill try to get a pic for yall later tho. the OG's still look
pimp.gif

50f7o2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

what were the years of release for the 3 different all black versions?

how many colorways were there originally back in 98?
there were 2 GR colorways in 98 - silver with blue bubble and black with silver bubble.
im pretty sure silvers had the same type of paint the OG silver flightposites used
the blacks were more like the black foam pros as far as material goes
the white color was worn by duncan but was not a GR
there were kids sizes of the 2 colors too... but not called the foamposite max. forgot what they were called but i used to have them.
here is a pic from pys
total_foamposite_sil.jpg

u can research the release dates of the blacks... but the 2 retro colors came out within a yr of each other im sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom