IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
So clean...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I will go after the black cements 3s hand down over this shoe because i just don't see these selling out on release day if you ask me. I mean would you rather get a 32" LCD TV or these black Duncan's?
grin.gif

I will go after the black cements 3s hand down over this shoe because i just don't see these selling out on release day if you ask me. I mean would you rather get a 32" LCD TV or these black Duncan's?
grin.gif

thinking about scooping these up. I'll be in L.A for release though, any L.A heads know whats up with this release?

I was hoping they'd put the o.g. reflective side bubble on these like they did the silvers.

It was green tinted joint.

Oh well, money saved until I get them for under a bill.  Not pressed.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

grin.gif

good luck on that.

dudes in the hood been asking about these like they crack or something.

foams = str8 hype these days.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thinking about scooping these up. I'll be in L.A for release though, any L.A heads know whats up with this release?

foams don't really sell like that out here.  house of hoops at the beverly center  and shiekh at the fox hills should have em.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

foams don't really sell like that out here.  house of hoops at the beverly center  and shiekh at the fox hills should have em.
cool. Is beverly center in Beverly Hills?
laugh.gif
I don't know L.A all that great.
anybody feel free to post a coupon.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

^Thought u said a while back that they were like the OG's?

They changed em?
Shrugs shoulders.

I've been out the loop last 4-6 weeks or so.  Excitement turned into disappointment, that's for sure.  Someone got a banging sample in their collection somewhere though. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

grin.gif

where is this $225 lcd tv of which u speak?
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom