IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigj505

You def need to stop fronting like you know something when you really dont. No need to take your perspective of the pics you see on the internet and think you know whats good.
This is yesterday's news, but... Oh wow Cuz.  You really feeling yourself.  
laugh.gif
  GET IT! 

I never heard so much "bass" when I talk to you personally!

I can't believe this is the same dude who... Nevermind, anyway...

Either way, time out... Now I see where the confusion is here, and all this has gotten silly (and obviously personal with you, but, lol).

By black/silver in my post comparison, I was referring to the retro BLACK ones that came out with the SILVER bubble on the side in comparison.  I thought I cleared that up already (I called them "o.g." by mistake), and now for the 2nd time, I'm clearing that up... The rest is whatever because, er, I guess it wasn't cleared up the first time when I posted "I meant the ones with silver bubble on side" and you have since gone bonkers on something I been cleared up... Which I still was wrong, thinking of the samples I had.

Feel better about yourself now?  Good.  Glad I could assist.   

Either way, you have your view calling a "retro" an o.g.", so be it.

But next time I'm in the Bmore area I will be MORE than happy to play "sneaker geek" and take time to personally show you the pair sent to me that I reviewed, that I was told would be the ones released.  I don't post pics or send pics that will be floated that can possibly get people questioned, its enough people doing that, which you and I have discussed in the past as well, I think at least. I thought through past personal convos, you knew that is something I've done legit for YEARS now, so I don't get all the other e-talk and sideways shots you hitting, but do you, no $ out my pocket, and no love lost here.  If the silvers were released the same as the ones I reviewed, it was safe to assume to black ones would be too.

And when they weren't (see back pages) I responded when "HEADdetective" asked. 

Now I'll keep yesterday were it is -- the past. 
tongue.gif

I'm hella' confused on what they were even fussin' about. The Black Duncans that's set to release with the blue air bubble....

No, the OG black Duncans.....
No, the Retro black Duncans....
No, the 98' OG not the Retro of the OG Retro....
No, the black air bubble.....
No, the silver air bubble.....
Naw, the black letters on the back.....
Hold on, the silver letters on the rear.....
Wait, the silver side bubble.....
Naw, the black side bubble.....
Hold up, the UV coated black foam......
Nope, the ashy black foam....

AW HELL, @#$% This......

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I'm hella' confused on what they were even fussin' about. The Black Duncans that's set to release with the blue air bubble....

AW HELL, @#$% This......

i'm still coming down so when i read this i bussed out
roll.gif
at work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

AW HELL, @#$% This......

i'm still coming down so when i read this i bussed out
roll.gif
at work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got a pair yesterday for $225.00 flat no tax

THIS IS WHAT IM AIMING FOR.. OR 220... DONT SEE THESE BEING LIKE THE SILVERS..IM GOING WITH MY BARGAIN FLOW TO THE MOM N POP SHOPS

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got a pair yesterday for $225.00 flat no tax

THIS IS WHAT IM AIMING FOR.. OR 220... DONT SEE THESE BEING LIKE THE SILVERS..IM GOING WITH MY BARGAIN FLOW TO THE MOM N POP SHOPS

200 FSR around my way, should I bite or wait it out? As predicted these are glued to the store rack. No ones feeling em.

200 FSR around my way, should I bite or wait it out? As predicted these are glued to the store rack. No ones feeling em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom