IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Not OG's....

he asked for the OG all blacks not the OG black/silvers....
So the Blacks wasn't a OG Colorway? So how they going to release them again and not the white ones doesn't really make sense to me.

Never mind i mean why are the releasing the all blacks again this is like the 3rd release

The blacks were an OG colorway.....

Just not the ones posted.....

all u gotta do is read the request.

if the current release is all black, which is now considered a retro of that colorway, then what do you call the ORIGINAL ALL BLACKS?
the OG's.....

Ehhh....when OG was mentioned, I immediately thought of the OG blacks, which came out around '98.

Those are the ones that need to be retroed....

Ehhh....when OG was mentioned, I immediately thought of the OG blacks, which came out around '98.

same here 

new here! i can't believe these are 225, im sure the penny foamposites are more comfortable and they sell for less. nice retro tho.

Whoa! I second that! Da penny foamposite that we get these days is in no way shape or form more comfy than da duncans. Well at least not to me LOL

Originally Posted by strikevalk

new here! i can't believe these are 225, im sure the penny foamposites are more comfortable and they sell for less. nice retro tho.

spoken like a true Foamposite hypebeast.. enjoy your inferior foams bruh

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

same here 
Yeah.

Dudes trying to sound TOO right, being Dead Wrong.  Word to Big and Em.
laugh.gif

The "all blackouts" (and even the ashy ones with the silver bubble) were nothing but a retro +, poor substitution for the actual originals in my opinion. 

These coming out next week = no different.

It's like calling the CDP IIIs a "original" of the ones coming out on black Friday too.  But we don't do that, now would we? 
laugh.gif

I find it odd I can't find a pic of the 98s doing a quick search online.

Just the other re-retro blackouts and black/silver joints.

Interesting.

Crappy, but best pic of 98s I can find...

UV Coating... Foam quality on point.  Uptown DC CLASSIC!  Went through 4 pair in N.W..  Good times in the hood! 
pimp.gif

These were my go to shoes back in the day. Put on some jeans a fresh black tee and a black fitted, you are good.

@DAR228 u aint da only one bruh, these was mine as well i used to tear these joints man. i ran thru 2 pairs. def will be getting a pair of these come black friday

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Crappy, but best pic of 98s I can find...

UV Coating... Foam quality on point.  Uptown DC CLASSIC!  Went through 4 pair in N.W..  Good times in the hood! 
pimp.gif

Ah....the good ol' days. I remember getting these from Sports Zone on clearance. I wish I held on to them
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom