IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand everyone is already discussing the difficulty in locating retailers that are gonna be carrying these, but has anyone found a definite source in AUSTIN, TX? I am going to be there for a wedding and have never been, let alone tried to cop a pretty tricky release...

Any help would be AWESOME. thanks..

Its amazing that this shoe went from near zero interest to "the hottest release until black friday" all of a sudden, especially with the $225 price tag. Hoping this convinces Nike that the white pair needs to drop. 

Yeah they need to drop the white pair again....I'm wondering if nike has a special hoh colorway in the worksl like all other sportswear retros.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nyc heads, manager of footaction on 34th claim these are "limited" and he only have 200 pairs and footlocker on 34th is only going to have 400. He also said he is doing a midnight release

Originally Posted by krs1demian

I understand everyone is already discussing the difficulty in locating retailers that are gonna be carrying these, but has anyone found a definite source in AUSTIN, TX? I am going to be there for a wedding and have never been, let alone tried to cop a pretty tricky release...

Any help would be AWESOME. thanks..
m in houston but i knw this store will carry em... you welcome sir
active athlete : 3909 interstate 35 frontage road austin tx 78722   512-206-0909[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm mad I have to get my car fixed for the emissions test
mad.gif
I decided I do want these even for retail but I have to take care of priorities first.

I HOPE THEY DONT RELEASE THE WHITE PAIR... ESPECIALLY BC I HAVE THEM AND ALOT OF HEADS DONT... BEING A POSITE LOVER, ITS A GOOD FEELING TO REPRESENT WITH PRIDE THAT I HAVE BEEN INTO FOAMS LONG BEFORE THE TELE-TUBBY FOAM BANDWAGON JUMPED ON. SIDENOTE.. IM HOPING THESE NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING AGAINST ME GETTING MY HANDS ON THESE COME FRIDAY.. JUST 1 PAIR!

Originally Posted by j o 19

I HOPE THEY DONT RELEASE THE WHITE PAIR... ESPECIALLY BC I HAVE THEM AND ALOT OF HEADS DONT... BEING A POSITE LOVER, ITS A GOOD FEELING TO REPRESENT WITH PRIDE THAT I HAVE BEEN INTO FOAMS LONG BEFORE THE TELE-TUBBY FOAM BANDWAGON JUMPED ON. SIDENOTE.. IM HOPING THESE NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING AGAINST ME GETTING MY HANDS ON THESE COME FRIDAY.. JUST 1 PAIR!

roll.gif
@teletubby

^
Them joints BOMBED too when they released.

Got mine at Sports Zone for like $60, and flipped like 10 other pair...

Funny how times change and now bammas on they "please let me be the only one" out chea.

Hilarious on so many levels.

Jusy FYI -- expect these in multiple colors in the future.  You heard it here first.

Back then, foams didn't fly off of shelves like they are nowadays.

I don't think it's totally about being the "only one with them", it's moreso to show that you were about foams before the recent hype.

But then again, you can go on eBay and cop a pair from pre-02 and claim you an OG like a lot of these dudes claim.

.....HEAD

j o 19 wrote:
ITS A GOOD FEELING TO REPRESENT WITH PRIDE THAT I HAVE BEEN INTO FOAMS LONG BEFORE THE TELE-TUBBY FOAM BANDWAGON JUMPED ON.

Nothing should take your "feeling" away anyway, Bottom Line.

Wearing something old that has yet to be re-released as "proof" to someone else born later in life, as opposed to YOU just doing YOU is, well.................................................

I guess the days and times of this hobby now I'm assuming.

Oh well.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Back then, foams didn't fly off of shelves like they are nowadays. 
I should have made a disclaimer, saying the BOMBED in D.C. area -- where foams don't sit.

Either way, it was no slight against you.

I'm just tired of seeing these 25+ dudes in the area trying to "stunt" on kids with older stuff, instead of just doing them.

Yeah, okay, you had them while the youngin' was in elementary school. 

Yeah, you saw Penny and Duncan play in NBA on NBC (edit).

Yeah, you were "around" before this "SB" hype came on foams.

And? 

laugh.gif

Glad i live in Jersey, yall DMV heads seem as if you're going to have a hard time with these. I doubt these will sell at all up here.

I grew up in the DMV, still out here btw, and I didn't take what you said as a slight against me.

But even in the DMV, foams would sell out, but bammaz wasn't campin for foams like u see now.

.....HEAD

I grew up in the DMV, still out here btw, and I didn't take what you said as a slight against me.

But even in the DMV, foams would sell out, but bammaz wasn't campin for foams like u see now.

.....HEAD
or sprinting to the store once they got in the mall doors.
the stuff i see now
sick.gif

.....HEAD
But in the past Foams didn't have release dates, they only had release months. That's what causing this craziness, I feel they should go back to the old system. I remember a few times the Black Foam Pros where not even scheduled to release but there just started showing up in stores. Especially that year they dropped with the black sole instead of the smoke one. 
I beat my pair of white Totals to death and was still able to sell them for $90 back in 07. I just want another pair, could careless what younger kids are on the Foam bandwagon. Just like SBs and patent AF1s, the hype will die down eventually 

It's the nature of the area these days, I cop 70% of my kicks online for 2 reasons: 1. the good releases go too quick and I'm not waiting in nobody's line for no sneakers, 2. my work hours won't allow for camping or daytime pickups for that matter.

Dope pics RL
pimp.gif

Would be a shame if Nike w*&^%d these out with a whole bunch of different colorways like the other foams and pennys
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope pics RL
pimp.gif

Would be a shame if Nike w*&^%d these out with a whole bunch of different colorways like the other foams and pennys
30t6p3b.gif
i would expect it to happen 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom