IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicksking913

Anyone know where i can order a size 13??? phone/net/NikeStore anywhere? pref retail.
Bro, you just missed out on them at Jimmy Jazz.

I suggest you look around. I can't remember what web site (legit) had them but the price was $235.00 plus shipping.
Right now they are gone on NDC, Eastbay, JimmyJazz etc. If I remember the web site I'll pm it to you.

Good luck snagging a pair.

i wonder if the blacks will be on swoosh. either way i plan to cop em.

i bit the bullet and paid retail on my silvers, the price sucked but the quality is on point and they look nice.

Wasnt gonna grab the blacks but sense ive been wearing my slivers I will be grabing them. They are worth the 225

Well, how's the sizing for these? Checked back a few pages and the majority of posts consists of dudes thinkin' they Foam gurus....

The 10.5 that I sent back to Nike.com should b available to order for anyone that missed out..

will the blacks be discounted on swoosh? i know the silvers weren't but i don't think the blacks will be as in demand as the silvers were.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Well, how's the sizing for these? Checked back a few pages and the majority of posts consists of dudes thinkin' they Foam gurus....
I would say True to size .... not like some of the recent Foams where you might go a half size up

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I would say True to size .... not like some of the recent Foams where you might go a half size up

Ohh ok.  Good looks.  I was gonna order a half size down.

SOOOO BOUT 2 WEEKS TO RD AND NO NIKE PICS, NO EARLY SALES, NOT IN MOM N POP SHOPS..NOTHING... YOU WOULD THINK THEY WERENT DROPPING 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

SOOOO BOUT 2 WEEKS TO RD AND NO NIKE PICS, NO EARLY SALES, NOT IN MOM N POP SHOPS..NOTHING... YOU WOULD THINK THEY WERENT DROPPING 
eyes.gif

saw them last night. they are definitely dropping. all black tho the air bubble looks dark purplish.

almost the same shoe that dropped a few years ago.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

black cement 3s.. or All black Duncans.. decisions decisions decisions..

not sure if serious....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, I wanted to right the SAME EXACT same thing.. lol

laugh.gif
  those duncans will be mine come black friday.  

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

black cement 3s.. or All black Duncans.. decisions decisions decisions..

not sure if serious....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, I wanted to right the SAME EXACT same thing.. lol

laugh.gif
  those duncans will be mine come black friday.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom