IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hassan16

to answer my question I did some research on the World Wide Web and though I am still unsure, I'm gonna go ahead and say the Nike Total Air Foamposite Max did not utilize Zoom Air technology.

I think the shoe only used Max Air technology and Foamposite technology. I thought it would be cool if they used Max Air, Zoom Air, and Foam in the same shoe but I guess they don't.

Is there ANY shoe that uses all 3 technologies in the same shoe? (Max Air, Zoom Air, & Foamposite technology?) If there is such a shoe then they are
pimp.gif
I think the 1/2 cent...... if the forefoot has zoom........ and the heel is max air.

Yea I have the og vnds worn 4 times pair sliver ones from 98 9.5 I don't even like them (pm me)...so the retros are a no go for me

!#% NIKE r u serious ur gonna kill me in 2010. I'mma throw myself off a brigde w/ all the classics tied to my beltloops. How is it that I know I'mmafile for bankruptcy 1 yr from today. wow amazing!!!!

With all the other heat coming out these are an easy pass. If the outlook was lookin dry for the coming months I might have copped.

^nice pick up. Mine are in real good condition apart from the clear part with the nike air logo on top of the tongue yellowing

man i started selling off my duncans recently. all were worn around but im just not feeling my skinny legs and big shoes lol

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i still need royal duncans
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol u know where to find them... too bad deals keep coming up and they keep getting pushed back
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom