IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Matrick

I never really liked TD's shoes. They were just like him: Unspectacular.

That's crazy. Have you ever seen the OG Silver joints? I hated on them at first, but five years later I was feenin to find a pair. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect that.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Matrick

I never really liked TD's shoes. They were just like him: Unspectacular.

That's crazy. Have you ever seen the OG Silver joints? I hated on them at first, but five years later I was feenin to find a pair. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect that.
Same here, saw the silvers a few months ago and was drooling. 
laugh.gif

If the silver colorway does release, I'll more than likely get a pair. I like that Nike is releasing shoes that I missed out on a few years back.

My Black on Black joints, wish i had scooped the white and silver ones, but hopefully these will drop again soon.  

cad357e6fca00d03e53c898502b46533bd2cbbc.pjpg

I almost feel like posting my OG's but they are on this site somewhere when i posted my collection then, that was three years ago...lol

Originally Posted by ralphsody

Originally Posted by novaflight

Horrible for ballin...but great for the winter, rain, and snow.

The soles on these joints are so thin though.

My black joints have crackin around the lace areas from sitting too long in the box. :/
this.
I have cracks too. Ftl
I had the white and black but dropped hot oil all over them.
Agreed.

Soles are SUPER thin. None of my sneakers ever "wear" down. But these? Psssh... I'm pretty much walking on the bubble itself.
smh.gif

And yeah, the cracks around the laces....
sick.gif

Great sneaker fresh out the box. But it ages horribly.

anyone see the pair that is up on flightclub? they look pretty new and are selling for pretty cheap perhaps these are it?

Originally Posted by mitysneakrjunky

Don't bring those back out. That shoe was so heavy.

laugh.gif
.... I'm feelin' these tho, I might have to get ready for these.... hope to see more CW's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom