.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

kelis using a miami cuban bracelet as an anklet..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just gave me a idea for my shawty for Christmas..........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol Kelis wildn but its hot... yeah it is a good idea...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

kelis using a miami cuban bracelet as an anklet..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just gave me a idea for my shawty for Christmas..........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol Kelis wildn but its hot... yeah it is a good idea...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
hahaha.. if you already got one just have it cleaned and pass it down.. we in recession.. lmao..

Honestly I don't know why you would do that to a Breitling...you made it look like a JOJO. Quality of stones and setting is awful. I hate when they havethe tennis bracelet style bands and instead of using nice big solitaires they use tiny stones and make the setting big....it just looks brutal and fake. Theresno point in making a watch look flooded if your gonna sacrifice quality. Best thing to do if you're on a budget is just make a diamond bezel with big VVS Dlasers in it. Real talk

Honestly I don't know why you would do that to a Breitling...you made it look like a JOJO. Quality of stones and setting is awful. I hate when they have the tennis bracelet style bands and instead of using nice big solitaires they use tiny stones and make the setting big....it just looks brutal and fake. Theres no point in making a watch look flooded if your gonna sacrifice quality. Best thing to do if you're on a budget is just make a diamond bezel with big VVS D lasers in it. Real talk

its actually a jojo if you look at it closely. I was bored.
laugh.gif

TOO BE EXACT I TOOK THOSE PICS FROM EBAY AND EVEN POSTED A LINK TO IT & EVERYONE THINKS IT MINE?
roll.gif

ITs been posted here like 100 pages back its a sick watch

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Honestly I don't know why you would do that to a Breitling...you made it look like a JOJO. Quality of stones and setting is awful. I hate when they have the tennis bracelet style bands and instead of using nice big solitaires they use tiny stones and make the setting big....it just looks brutal and fake. Theres no point in making a watch look flooded if your gonna sacrifice quality. Best thing to do if you're on a budget is just make a diamond bezel with big VVS D lasers in it. Real talk

its actually a jojo if you look at it closely. I was bored.
laugh.gif

TOO BE EXACT I TOOK THOSE PICS FROM EBAY AND EVEN POSTED A LINK TO IT & EVERYONE THINKS IT MINE?
roll.gif

ITs been posted here like 100 pages back its a sick watch

How is that a sick watch?
Its a horrible looking SA.
smh.gif

I really dont like the yellow on the bandana I think white would of been better.

im looking to get some info on a piece of jewelry
i have will an person thats know's the game pm's me plz ill send ya info and pics i have

Back
Top Bottom