.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

im looking to get some info on a piece of jewelry
i have will an person thats know's the game pm's me plz ill send ya info and pics i have

chea we bumpin

i have will an person thats know's the game pm's me plz ill send ya info and pics i have

shoot me the pm folks

^Stop posting in this thread and please stay in school
smh.gif

all the guys interested in St Michael pieces can you post pics?
my dude says they only have 4 inch charms in his catalogs. If I get him a better Idea hes willing to post the catalog for you guys to pick.

woodbridge mall, the jewelery center outside, I scanned my dudes business card but its not on this pc so Imma try to get it again.

bracepic1hi2.jpg

bracepic2ks4.jpg

bracepic3va7.jpg

bracepic4ot7.jpg

bracepic5av2.jpg

bracepic6lh3.jpg

A piece my mans gave me all i do know is that the bracelet is white gold
As you see in picture six the rectangle boxed sitting sideways have 8 diamonds in each set for a total of(62 diamonds flattop 4x4 cut with a + dividing top aLil bit)

The rectangle sets facing up n down have 40 Lil rectangle cut diamonds

ill try to get even better pictures
ima go to a few jewelers also and see was up with it
but i gotta get clipping piece fixed

denis and ben made the crooks pieces....
they're the kings of SI work.... but claim VS all day.
no hate, just putting it out there. they make fake appraisals, home made joints and I have proof of because they made my homey some fake appraisals.
when we used a third party gem lab, they didn't get anywhere near the appraisals and this was years ago so prices have gone up. smh

the crooks pieces are at least 350 grams each. the carat weight isn't crazy, but the mold was made well. besides that and the Joker head of Cartoon'sit's their best work.

prices have gone down on metals tremendously! but no ones going too sell that cheap because they bought it high!

Originally Posted by DaeWing

43c29420-1e8b-4684-ac6a-6c39cd9bc794.jpg

what watch does Kobe have on? looks nice but a little small on him.
Kobe ain't rockin a chanel to me it looks like a Cartier Pasha Seatimer. One of my favorite watches, looks like a normal everyday watch,everyone is amazed when they realize the brand and price
wink.gif

Oh and that dude picked the wrong breitling, I think Super Avengers are the ugliest metal Bretilings made, people love them because you can put cue ball sizedrocks on them but they are ugly with and without ice on them. Go pick up a 6.75 or a Motors T and have a field day on those 2, its next to impossible makingthem look bad.

Anyone got a pic of a Black Rhodium tennis style bracelet with white stones? wondering how that would look

This is like the crown jewel of crusty boogers picked from the nostril of a diamond mine....

72d25c94cec756c97336b8187dd01ec98d3d37d.jpg

e1b15d4dc76b71633cecbc717e5dee20ba56fd1.jpg

99815a4dcc687f6de482e3868f099a98733ae8b.jpg

..... just down right snotty
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Pretty sure that NLV has an Aviannes watch. How much do those watches run anyways NLV? I wanna know the deal on these new iced out hexagon shaped watches. LAXsaid the name earlier but I forget. LAX did you make that icey JOJO/Breitling or whatever the hell it is? The stones are way too cloudy for me on that 6.75Bentley you just did but I must say the work is on point and clearly if your client is on a budget you can't do anything about that. What was the size ofthe stones in the bezel?

Back
Top Bottom