.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

photo_large_100_49080a8726870_1225263751.jpg

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

7b4d9675513f6c2afde7dbb12e4cf3cf-getty-83010092.jpg

As much as I am despising the Celtics right now those rings are absolutely gorgeous... green is my favorite color and emerald is my birthstone...
embarassed.gif
Same.
pimp.gif

Isn't this cute....

d202502438cc0606791616af1168be17249f1d5.jpg

48225084f3ce468f7606610cb48fa2842934400.jpg

What are the lines at the bottom for? do the game chains have thoes too?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

As much as I am despising the Celtics right now those rings are absolutely gorgeous... green is my favorite color and emerald is my birthstone...
embarassed.gif
Same.
pimp.gif

Isn't this cute....

think last time someone asked he said they were for cleaning purposes-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

embarassed.gif
Same.
pimp.gif

Isn't this cute....

think last time someone asked he said they were for cleaning purposes-
it's probably there for a good reason. But it would seem harder to clean if the holes allow dirt and lint to get inside.

The holes in the piece allow for air & cleaning solutions to get in & clean the piece on the inside as well. So not just the outside(exposed diamonds)get cleaned.
After a good ultra sonic cleaning any piece with decent clarity ice will be dancing....NO BANG BANG LOL !!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

The holes in the piece allow for air & cleaning solutions to get in & clean the piece on the inside as well. So not just the outside(exposed diamonds) get cleaned.
After a good ultra sonic cleaning any piece with decent clarity ice will be dancing....NO BANG BANG LOL !!!!

hmm good to know. It didn't look like your NLV piece had holes?

embarassed.gif
Same..
MY BIRTHSTONE TOO... EVENTHOUGH I'M A NEW YORKER THESE RINGS ARE SICK...
pimp.gif
I'M JUST GLAD LAKERS DIDN'T WIN...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

photo_large_70_49080a7d45950_1225263741.jpg

I see vests are whats in for this winter. Alot of people had them on at the BET awards. That's a damn nice one too...
been like this since last winter

I have a breitling super avenger right now and im thinking about doing up the bezel right. its the only watch i want to have a custom bezel on but i wasthinking of using Moissanites instead of diamonds with all the talk on this board about it how it shines better, and everything

should i stick to some top quality diamonds or take the moissanite route.. What are some advantages/disadvantes of doing this

I wouldn't mess with moissanites for a custom piece, just big stud earrings. because a big rock costs major guap if they're diamonds. Don't expectto be able to sell them back either.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

I have a breitling super avenger right now and im thinking about doing up the bezel right. its the only watch i want to have a custom bezel on but i was thinking of using Moissanites instead of diamonds with all the talk on this board about it how it shines better, and everything

should i stick to some top quality diamonds or take the moissanite route.. What are some advantages/disadvantes of doing this
maybe something has changed but the price prob wont be worth you shorting yourself...your still paying for the labor and the size of the stonesprob wont be big enough for you to notice a huge price difference...again this is the info i got awhile back - maybe moiss prices have come down? but i doubtit

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

embarassed.gif
Same..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
may babies ftw.

kingtre, you are 100% right about the moissy's. perfect reply.

i have never put holes in the side of any piece, or the back of any piece. actually, only one time because the customer requested it.

that jc piece isn't bad, but the vip one is ugly.

celtics rings are nice. maybe it's just those pics, lol.

neyo is a boss.

I have owned several peices in my time & all but one had holes or slits somewhere on them. The one that did not have any holes was because I went back tohave the whole back of the piece filled in with 14k Yellow gold. It only cost me $200.00(Boston Jewelry Exchange Circa 1995).

Those were the days !!!!! LOL !!!!

Originally Posted by third world wonder

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

embarassed.gif
Same..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
may babies ftw.
MAY 31 FOR ME... WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOU???

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

I have a breitling super avenger right now and im thinking about doing up the bezel right. its the only watch i want to have a custom bezel on but i was thinking of using Moissanites instead of diamonds with all the talk on this board about it how it shines better, and everything
im also thinking about doing my bezel. Nothing too crazy just diamonds around the bezel. I went some where nearby today and got an estimate of~2800. sound good?

Back
Top Bottom