.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Didnt Die Young already spend $20,000 at the LV store and buy that outfit? Thought I read that headline somewhere.
laugh.gif
yea i think it was on cnn...easiest heist...if he didspend that then whoever was ringing him up is prob on vacation still spending his money
laugh.gif
that fit plus sneakers and belt would be about ~2k

that looks like one of Nas' old Jesus pieces...the one with the halo.

it was on his Nastradamus album

yessir, and he used to breakdance with Nas. He was signed to Death Row for a small minute.
I wonder if anyone has a pic with his Death Row piece.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

97jg61.jpg
keb05t.jpg

Lake with some Jesus pieces.
Dude is mad brolic for no reason
laugh.gif

was he incarcerated?

no reason?

there is always a good reason to be brolic

an yea, dude is yolked. the only plus i could ever give for bein a shorter dude is if you wanna get big you look jacked early. word to Brandon Curry

Often following darker skull motifs and hippie references amongst luxurious pieces of jewelry and garments, French designer Lucien Pellat-Finet continues his impressive designs since the labels inception in 1994. As part of this seasons luxury accessories collection, Pellat-Finet creates a diamond encrusted key chain incorporating those popular Swarovski status symbols often seen on various masterfully crafted cashmere garments. The diamond key chain is now available in very limited quantities at selected retailers with a hefty price tag of ¥6,090,000 (Approx. $62,000 USD).

from Honeyee

2ns6d8w.jpg

Is Lucien Pellat-Finet the same designer that made that Pharrells iced out key chain?

124wi9l.jpg

..also found this on my HD at work from a while ago. Did that bear end up getting melted down or is it still around? i remember showing that to my girlfriendand her loving it....but i'm pretty sure if she even tried on something that heavy, it would break her neck.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

97jg61.jpg
keb05t.jpg

Lake with some Jesus pieces.
Dude is mad brolic for no reason
laugh.gif

was he incarcerated?

no reason?

there is always a good reason to be brolic

an yea, dude is yolked. the only plus i could ever give for bein a shorter dude is if you wanna get big you look jacked early. word to Brandon Curry
laugh.gif
nothing wrong with being in shape, but dude looks maddbulky.

l_8037eda491f04d6b93a976e54024ac0f.jpg
l_76a9c164f228c63150cb83bcb4464ada.jpg
l_fbe52bc7e4c057cf1d081ee8b7523062.jpg

daytona if you dont want the massive look, just lower ya weight an go higher reps my man.

me, i like to switch it up.

lake diesel cause he did a few bids

i think the jesus was ACTUALLY his and NAS borrowed it, or Nas gave it to him and its his now, hard to say, Lakes name def rang out in QB

I'm pretty sure LPF didn't make pharrells KEY CHAIN

LPF isn't really known for jewelery like that, and to be honest watchin how they designs go, I'd wager that the jacked that idea from seeing pharrellspieces as opposed to making it for him

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

lake diesel cause he did a few bids

i think the jesus was ACTUALLY his and NAS borrowed it, or Nas gave it to him and its his now, hard to say, Lakes name def rang out in QB

I'm pretty sure LPF didn't make pharrells KEY CHAIN

LPF isn't really known for jewelery like that, and to be honest watchin how they designs go, I'd wager that the jacked that idea from seeing pharrells pieces as opposed to making it for him

that was def Nas jesus piece, he gave it to Lake as a welcome home gift in 2000ish when he got released from jail. Nearly a decade later and Lake is stillrockin it hard despite him and Nas not bein cool for a minute

yea man i got rid of it awhile ago, i got a bunch of new stuff comin soon, ill post pics when everythings ready...

Originally Posted by str8hustler

On another note....I saw this picture on facebook of this girl bragging about this ring.....It kinda made me sick...not her bragging but the stone....what kind of Crook bastard of a jeweler sells someone a stone of this quality for there engagement ring. Id be embarassed wearing something like that or having my girl wear something like that.I mean I like the style of the ring but holy
I've been learning a lot about diamonds lately down to the last specs...and I wouldn't trust spots that would sell me an e-ring like this.I mean just like every rapper, everyone can look icy but you can't have quality diamonds like real diamond fanatics/collectors. Most chain retailers outthere use unreliable certifications (EGL, UGL) that jack up diamond grades...that's why they're able to sell "1ct e-rings" for $1000 when ahigh quality 1ct diamond would cost $5000 upwards without the setting.

Back
Top Bottom