.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

l_5b5b0ce4136db41943a5896b4cdc5a49.jpg

That TYGA piece is
smokin.gif
I get the comparison to the Mario fish but regardless with the color of the stones the clarity and the design is all
pimp.gif
I wouldrock the design alone without the "TYGA" on the bottom...and dude that said it was wack and that you would have designed the word''Tyga'' but with tiger stripes
sick.gif
that would look wack
smh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

l_5b5b0ce4136db41943a5896b4cdc5a49.jpg
i wonder if ben baller is piping good ol paris hilton. benji is that what they call you big ben or wait is that what she calls you
wink.gif

yep..... also hit up Mikki's, etc...

who has a pic of Game's old Aftermath piece? I know I've seen pics in here before.

I like the Icee Fresh Piece. It's very simple & clean. I also like the bail as well. I have no idea how you even got those pics to come out because ofthe shine of the stones. My ring pics come out like trash every time I try. Ben for contrast send me a pic with it on your person.

I also got another offer to finish my NLV Piece again. HEADS ARE ON NIKETALK PEOPLE !!!!! Dude asked me where my piece was at after he saw the ring. LOL !!!!!!

yung burgs piece had pink diamonds in the middle,and homeboys joint got the blue stones on the bottom,burgs were white stones,and i think his was bigger

I'd bet on that being Berg's piece. It probably only looks bigger on Berg because he's smaller than than the last dude pictured.

Back
Top Bottom