.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!!

Is that what I think that is on Shawty Lo's chain!?

If so....
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

loose crack rocks in a icee vial on his chain?

nah those diamonds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

l_eabbb9530516adb90b229f57b54fcaa5.jpg

Yo this joint is garbage... come on Ben you could have executed that way better. How you make hot sh.. like Nu Jersey Devil's piece, Jonas' face,Nas' N and etc but come with some simple IF piece.

How is that garbage? im convinced alot of you guys know nothing about Jewelry because some body said TYGA's joint was a mess too........that "IF"piece is flawless, do you see the stone setting? I know maybe 2 other people who can do it that good along with the lines looking so clean, Your nuts thatjoint is perfect

killa gorilla nukka. kyleon is that dude. just wait... cats will know soon enough.... serve and collect v2 is droppin this summer.

i like the IF piece. much like a lot of ICEE FRESH's work.... you can't f' w/ the quality or precision of the work. but the artwork staysquestionable. same with the tyga piece. i dont care if it weights 15 lbs and cost $2 million....*$%!+ still a gay tiger.

lol
I like, no I love that IF piece, so it don't matter.
I love the logo too. we're going to make a few more.
plus since everyone steals credit for our pieces, we're putting those IF bails on all the pieces we make from now on unless the piece connects from thesides like the NLV.

in fact, Jonas versace snake cycle pieces are going to have those new bails on them too.

and yes Killa got that flow and he copped ice from us, he's comin thru 2moro to hang for the BET awards.

^^ thats wussup. killa draws too... dude is on point w/ the pen. im sure yall could come up w/ somethin ill.

anyway, i dig the bail idea a lot actually. i first noticed the logo on NLV's ring and knew it was an IF joint off top. its all about branding homie...thats a good look.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

How is that garbage? im convinced alot of you guys know nothing about Jewelry because some body said TYGA's joint was a mess too........that "IF" piece is flawless, do you see the stone setting? I know maybe 2 other people who can do it that good along with the lines looking so clean, Your nuts that joint is perfect

laugh.gif
Damn son can i have my own opinion. Your looking at it from ajeweler's standpoint interms of pavement, cut, setting and etc im just looking at it interms of creativity. Like Glavin said the precision of the work isnear flawless but artwork is sometimes questionable... same thing with that TYGA piece. Ben could have done the "IF" in an iller script. Half thedudes that comment in this thread don't have a keen eye for all the specifics so their just looking & judging pieces based off creativity.

I don't know how we coulda executed that IF piece any better....
its nice and clean. we thought about making the gold parts hollow, so that the IF and the marquis diamond are floating or do it like the NLV, but this onestood out more.

peep this pic and while you at it, peep out the 16 carat bezel on my man on the far rights wrist.....
faces are covered because they triple OG's, not that Killa ain't, but I ain't bout to put real Gangsters out there. them boys shut down clubs forme and showed me crazy love and we had a lotta laughs.... Killa if you reading this.... " F all that, how bout you ihop?" hahahahahaa

HTOWN_OGS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom