.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

NLV.....you not playing fair my dude....
smh.gif

smh.gif
WOW @ Rick Ross' new piece.....this N' got the Maybach logo as a pendant, it's bigger than the piece of his Face/Logo.

I like the bracelet but I hate the cheap useless shapes in between the rectangles.
Just give me a solid chain that I can smack somebody with and give em a cold chest at the same time.

^^^^^O NO does that beat the CALI piece. Nah just playin it does look big but i doubt the clarity isnt the same. Would need better pics of the piece but thecolor look pretty consistent throughout the piece. Dont know who made it. But im sure Ben will have pics from the event (assuming this is from the BET awards)and hell have his usual comments about it as well.

^What Sik said.

Flo rida has been getting money for a good while.
Now hes on a bigger stage and is blowing up.

I know for a fact he didnt come out the corner and get big money.
Worked hard.

(Im not stating facts based off the jewelry hes got on)

Dudes be having these big huge pieces but they look extra light weight . but props to Flo rida for rocking with the yellow gold setup

damn i knew someone was going to post inbetween me and the flow rida pics but i didnt feel like quoting.

And it looks like Sean Kingston took off that stupid %%% back piece for the time is money chain but did this %@@%# put a *%@+!! eagle infront of the stack ofbills. What the %+!+ is this kid thinking when he goes to his jeweler. "Eh just gimmie the stupidest thing you can think of 2day"

Damn Kingston needs to invest some money and get a personal trainer. No matter how big of a piece he gets, it will always look minuscule on dude.

DAMN,

for a second I thought that huge dollar sign on his polo was the piece..i thought it was because I know no one in their right mind would wear a dress shirtwith a printed dollar sign on it.

guess I was wrong.

Sik - I'm lazy to do that
laugh.gif

Flo-Rida had the #1 ALL TIME selling ringtone so he's getting that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

flo ridas piece was like $75k or something.
same with RR's new maybach piece.
I find that hard to believe because dude had drama paying $20k for ice.

but remember, from these jewelers who did those pieces mouths and proof is in the pudding...
these rappers don't care about clarity. they just want BIG pieces.
the diamonds are horrible and the execution is matched with being just as awful.

it's actually embarrassing for the artist and the jeweler. you can be gaudy and still come out clownin clean.

Back
Top Bottom