.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

T-Pain with that Bell & Ross
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

flo ridas piece was like $75k or something.
same with RR's new maybach piece.
I find that hard to believe because dude had drama paying $20k for ice.

You talkin bout Flo Rida or Rick Ross? You got any pics? or you weren't out here like that.

yup..these lame rappers RUINED burberry rip gucci...alot of this and this jewelry is getting too tacky...

Originally Posted by chriscendo

yup..these lame rappers RUINED burberry rip gucci...alot of this and this jewelry is getting too tacky...
All i have to say is this... when you see an elderly couple in matching blueberry trench coats you know they're money. Its all in how you wear it.

flo ridas piece was like $75k or something.
same with RR's new maybach piece.
I find that hard to believe because dude had drama paying $20k for ice.

but remember, from these jewelers who did those pieces mouths and proof is in the pudding...
these rappers don't care about clarity. they just want BIG pieces.
the diamonds are horrible and the execution is matched with being just as awful.

it's actually embarrassing for the artist and the jeweler. you can be gaudy and still come out clownin clean.

tired.gif

its true everybody Gucci down these days. Gucci aint gonna go out like Burberry though. while on that topic anybody know where i can find this T at?

candids-mar25_nelly.jpg

curious if any of you jewelers/watch heads know about Lex Diamonds? hes a local dude- he boasts about this movement so i'm assuming its not the regular $10movement with some ice and a 25k price tag...
nerd.gif

l_549946a6898ef9d8b58332c143851002.jpg

l_bf58b755f1b9c95be0f9d1fa625a8809.jpg

l_26ef4265f0b1e6cb8eee0779f2a7de5b.jpg

l_39f0ce86531eb3b4b2ad2f68cdcced9d.gif

l_fe9c49852bbf2f1de4b359dbc5bd07e9.jpg

curious if any of you jewelers/watch heads know about Lex Diamonds? hes a local dude- he boasts about this movement so i'm assuming its not the regular $10 movement with some ice and a 25k price tag...
nerd.gif

yea its not a 10$ movement more like 75-100$ movement still eta/valjoux junk

l_80881c0b1689965bbe3b72be7b04c74b.jpg

my homey Tracey aka ICE who taught me alot bout LA ballin since I met him in 1984....

and heres the same rosary you seen wayne wearing that TV J made..... it's not all that....
Kenny Burns had a fresh @!! rosary last night that Fezzy made.
l_d152fd70e5b678b7e55320270f7ee3a4.jpg

but cats was asking me how much for my IF pendant with the diamond stud chain
wink.gif

real talk? those diamonds in my stud chain are nice... chain is 40 carats and I think i'mma let it go.
let it go meaning for cheap.
glasses.gif

and oh NLV, I got pics of that watch... i'll post them in a min.

I got the Nas video shoot today and the Lil Wayne/David Banner video tonite I got cameos in both.
I'm damn near a video %%+ now smh

l_80881c0b1689965bbe3b72be7b04c74b.jpg

my homey Tracey aka ICE who taught me alot bout LA ballin since I met him in 1984....

i hate ice-t for getting that pendant
laugh.gif
my initials and fromscarface...i even got it tatted- might still get it...my version is a lil different

also see a Dunamis on the wrist
nerd.gif
wheres ididit been?

everytime i see ice i remember being a younging and my pops getting me the big +%@ promo poster for power with the girls in bikinis with shotguns and *!$*
laugh.gif
moms bugged out but it got to stay up
pimp.gif

lex diamond watch is straight.. movement is not that great compared to the top watch brands like hublot, audemars, etc.. the price probably mostly goes to thediamonds on the watch which that watch is probably like 15cts or more which would put the cost to like 20k worth of work. depending on quality of course.

watch is not worth is i will tell you that. if you want respect get the brands i named they are known in the watch game without the flashy diamonds but stillcrush the game.

tre, I used to babysit his son and i'm in the parking lot of the Sofitel last night around 4am.... I see a cherry candy red bentley.... and was about tostare harder when I hear the window roll down and someone say "BEN BALLER WHAT UP MY N"
and I just thought right there..... from the 80's when he was pushing SLANT NOSE 911'S to now still ballin, it's hard to do that for over 2decades, real talk.

I was Ice-T's A&R at Priority Records for his 5th album I believe, so we got close then.... but when I was an extra in the movie breakin.... he usedtook me in sorta and his DJ, Evil E is a good homey of mines too. Since he showed me so much love, I been showin baby ICE a lotta big brother +%%#. and yeh,that chain is nice. I won't front. it's straight up G.

lurkin, you don't even know. lol. I took my homey's from HTOWN to a mansion party last night and I knew everyone there. everyone from lil kim to quincyto gabrielle to just everyone. I been in LA and NYC too long.

tre, I used to babysit his son and i'm in the parking lot of the Sofitel last night around 4am.... I see a cherry candy red bentley.... and was about to stare harder when I hear the window roll down and someone say "BEN BALLER WHAT UP MY N"
and I just thought right there..... from the 80's when he was pushing SLANT NOSE 911'S to now still ballin, it's hard to do that for over 2 decades, real talk.

I was Ice-T's A&R at Priority Records for his 5th album I believe, so we got close then.... but when I was an extra in the movie breakin.... he used took me in sorta and his DJ, Evil E is a good homey of mines too. Since he showed me so much love, I been showin baby ICE a lotta big brother +%%#. and yeh, that chain is nice. I won't front. it's straight up G.

lurkin, you don't even know. lol. I took my homey's from HTOWN to a mansion party last night and I knew everyone there. everyone from lil kim to quincy to gabrielle to just everyone. I been in LA and NYC too long.

laugh.gif
yea he's og triple og status - my pops was a DJ back then so igot put onto to all that early plus he was out in LA for awhile at skyline high? and since then been all about Ice-T and them

but yea i might be hitting you up for that one...i'd want it smaller and prob yellow and white and a diff font but close...still debating
ohwell.gif

why does shawty lo's ice don't shine as bright as everyone elses? looks like his chains need to be cleaned or something.

Back
Top Bottom