.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

laugh.gif
Kast %*%! you need nothing, just stick with the Heavy Hitters joint.

Originally Posted by KASTONAIRE

Dj Absolut, Kardinal and myself....Damn I might have to step up my non-exisiting Ice game..Looking to Icee Fresh when I head to the left coast next month..
grin.gif

img0934lr5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know a dude from your hood, and I got some old blend tapes. (VA-Kast_One_And_Deebow-Blends_Part_1-2003-WHOA) yes, you've been pirated as well
pimp.gif

he said you were African American but you were on hot97 saying you're Dominican. not that it matters but are you both?

also, good to see you on NT (I got a jeweler in south Jersey if you're looking for custom pieces
pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know a dude from your hood, and I got some old blend tapes. (VA-Kast_One_And_Deebow-Blends_Part_1-2003-WHOA) yes, you've been pirated as well
pimp.gif

he said you were African American but you were on hot97 saying you're Dominican. not that it matters but are you both?
also, good to see you on NT (I got a jeweler in south Jersey if you're looking for custom pieces
pimp.gif
)

Daaaamn you pulled out the old blend cd for real!
pimp.gif
I've been thinkingof re-issuing some old joints..anyway..Yeah man..Dominican 100%..but in the hood it didnt really matter.
Been lurking on nt for years..other names an all that...as far as the jeweler is he good? pm the info..but icee fresh quality is looking kinda hard to beat...

Originally Posted by KASTONAIRE

Daaaamn you pulled out the old blend cd for real!
pimp.gif
I've been thinking of re-issuing some old joints..anyway..Yeah man..Dominican 100%..but in the hood it didnt really matter.
Been lurking on nt for years..other names an all that...as far as the jeweler is he good? pm the info..but icee fresh quality is looking kinda hard to beat...

kbp2l5.jpg

ask for Matt, I posted it a few volumes ago (maybe twice) he did the Nucci Reyo NJ piece, I had some pics on my other computer.

whats up with malice looking mad bloated
or is it just his clothes making him look funny?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

^^?

nigo + busy p = them dudes

I have no idea who the other guy is, so as tool-%+! as he looks I won't comment on him.

But how in the world is Nigo "that dude?" Because he's made a lot of money?

that clock piece is soooo
pimp.gif

i don't care if it's a $2.00 clock that's iced out.

it's still super nice.

gotta be 80-100 carats or so.

and yes, in good lighting, the reupgang piece is really nice.

smh.gif
Cam sighting @ the Funk Flex Car Show.

2620970429_70996114e0.jpg

We need a damn Album or Mixtape.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom