.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

A rocky pack of newports.....wow.....those eternity rings are crack, the safe is just plain od....this dude derrick rose was lookin extra wavy at thedraft....no money like nba money

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by third world wonder

212tqnm.jpg
nore just needs a shower cap and the you have......

732599_356x237.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

man nore looking PLUMP , i remember (dont know the song) when nore was like "i got fat got skinny got fat again" maaan, hes REAL fat now,

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

jp.jpg

jp2.jpg

jp3.jpg

Does that belong to one of kanye's entourage? I was backstage at his concert and I saw some dude with that exact Jesus piece, he was also wearing alouie vuitton backpack.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Why would ppl waste their money on stuff like this?

I kinda feel the same way. If I was Although I AM, rapper the last thing on my mind would be to put millions of dollars around my neck or finger. I understand why they do it, to show off, show off the money since you can't rock money around your neck, but still waaaay to gaudy for me.

10 volumes and I ain't post a piece.
tired.gif
sick.gif

All good. Switch hustles and diversified. Storefront coming soon. Logo coming soon. Office and workspace coming soon. And I'll know how to make jewelerfrom start to finish in 6 months.
pimp.gif
(hand and machine)

And Ben ain't the only one with an Asian family. $2-4 for stone setting in Philly and you get world-class work. I'ma post pics of their work. It'sinsane.
eek.gif
My peoples are mad humble and ill with the work. We have theoldest Jewelers Row in the country. Real Talk, Philly has everything New York has except the demand. That's where ya boy Jay comes in. And alot ofwholesalers are leaving 47th street for Philly. I got a lot of people waiting.

I'll holla..

I was at DxC NY today and saw the Icee Fresh work up close in person.

One of Ben's customers was rocking an iced out white gshock , the new IF style ring , the eternity rice with yellow/white diamonds, an iced out pendant anda diamond stud chain (40 karats i believe he said) set in yellow gold. Very clean and the quality of the diamonds was ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom