.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Is that ring real? The reason why I am asking is because some schools sell those rings to students that did not play ball.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Is that ring real? The reason why I am asking is because some schools sell those rings to students that did not play ball.

The rings were not for sale, they were given as gifts to the first 100 teams. As far as them being "real," I don't think the state ofcalifornia budgeted jacob into last year's economic plan.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Crack Limited Brietling
qye7ol.jpg

2gtqmtl.jpg

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just absolutely sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

i never liked blue/yellow/white diamonds all in the same piece, just dont look right and its pretty overrated. nice earrings tho.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

my little contribution....my ring and earings

pardon my ignorance, but is that a 3 finger ring?

indifferent.gif

reading is fundamental my friend. the above caption clearly states my "ring" and my "earrings".....

heres another
indifferent.gif
for good measure.

^Who is this cool guy? Lol, relax buddy.

It looks like a multiple finger ring and he's asking if it is. Try contributing to the thread next time

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

indifferent.gif

reading is fundamental my friend. the above caption clearly states my "ring" and my "earrings".....

heres another
indifferent.gif
for good measure.

Nikeflightposite is correct. He didn't ask if there are 3 separate rings, he asked if the one ring, singular, is made to fit 3 fingers...

It looks like a 2 finger ring to me.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

indifferent.gif

heres another
indifferent.gif
for good measure.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son I know its a ring. I asked if it is for more than 1 finger. If that lookslike a normal ring to you then you must have some deformed fingers.

soulja boy's jewelry is made by king johnny.

btw, soulja boy is super cool. don't make fun of him, he is a boss. plus if you saw him in person you would call me right away and say, "DUDEEEE IJUST SAW SOULJA BOY MAN!!!"

Back
Top Bottom