.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

1zwg3mb.jpg

Originally Posted by aLLf0rTh3LoVe

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I hate those hollow francos. but sometimes you gotta cut your budget short. the one attached to that noreports is hollow.
and I liked that piece, but you finish off with a hollow chain.
frown.gif

I look at cats who obviously wear jewelry for fashion for the most part and swear their steez is ice cold, but some of these guys wear
the herringbone diamond chains that are fake, have a piece that they maybe dropped 10k cash on and then some ultra bootleg extra pieces or accessories...
fake diamond bracelet and all that and then of course they have a $250 to $1,000 jojo watch.

but theres guys who wear a big piece that they want the public to see as $$$$$$$$$$$$$ priced pieces. and then the gold is def. real, but the stones are either i7 clarity P color or just fake... sapphires/cubics and so they got some money on them cuz the labor and gold still costs the same, but then again.... they got the $400 watch on. at least wear a fake rolex or a high quality fake breitling or panerai from canal st. or the alley, I know each city has it's own area...

like this?

that SF wings piece is hot though.

lil gotti with the SF wings joint...that joint is nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zahir, I'm still trying to get at you about those pieces... Email me at [email protected] Also, does anybody have pics of those Jesus piecepaintings that were posted in one of the earlier threads?

soulja boy's jewelry is made by king johnny.

btw, soulja boy is super cool. don't make fun of him, he is a boss. plus if you saw him in person you would call me right away and say, "DUDEEEE I JUST SAW SOULJA BOY MAN!!!"
naw id prolly get so excited id do his little girl dance
eek.gif

18k rose gold jacob
W621628.jpg

Iced out benny

img8623.jpeg

I believe the selling price for both these watches in the open market are around the same... both discount prices are around 12000

I don't get it if dude is "Lil' Gotti" why was he never on "Growing Up Gotti's" when that series was on.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

isnt that gucci fanny pack for women?
thats what i always thought........................made famous from sex and the city.

for some reason as of late its considered "unisex"

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

thats what i always thought........................made famous from sex and the city.

laugh.gif
i couldnt care before...i bought the black gucci joint maybe ayear and some change ago...it was strictly for Foxwoods trips tho- full of $$, chips, my id and smoke-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
i couldnt care before...i bought the black gucci joint maybe a year and some change ago...it was strictly for Foxwoods trips tho- full of $$, chips, my id and smoke-
pimp.gif

nah thats whats up cuz its holdin the chips.

my sister got one but in that scenario you said..........go head homie act up.

but on the reg. just gimme a gucci belt

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

nobody is doin the 25th anniversary square joints! the OG G-Shoccs!
we got them for bargains and you see we replaced the screws with solitaires!

NOW HOLLA!
prices is right!
25TH_GANG.jpg

BTW, the 3 blacc casios you see are all different.... one of them has an ill stainless band!

PM me for a price on the brazil joint pls...

In about 3 weeks i should have my pinky ring out..
holla
EDIT**
Damn its alot of D***k Riders in this thread

Hop off and go kick rocks

matta fact get yall jewelry game up. then holla at me.

lol son put his myspace/fb default pic up

i think thats the same dude that gets crazy defensive and catches feelings so i wont say much BUT - in general the setup is kinda sloppy and just throwntogether...i mean i like my stuff to match- but your $ and your choices so as long as your happy then its all good...

^^^^^^
roll.gif

Kingtre wrote:

i think thats the same dude that gets crazy defensive and catches feelings so i wont say much BUT - in general the setup is kinda sloppy and just thrown together...i mean i like my stuff to match- but your $ and your choices so as long as your happy then its all good...

nerd.gif

Yeah I'd prefer my stuff to match also but to each his own. That chain is nice regardless.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i think thats the same dude that gets crazy defensive and catches feelings so i wont say much BUT - in general the setup is kinda sloppy and just thrown together...i mean i like my stuff to match- but your $ and your choices so as long as your happy then its all good...
#$# are you talking about, crazy defensive? catch feelins?!?!?
indifferent.gif
Lemme see your setup, after that holla at me. sloppy thrown 2gether?? lol your a clown for thinking that.

you act like we met/talk before. are you 1 of my stalkers?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

damn why you edit it out? Let %$+!@@ hate, it aint like they postin they set-up.

word.

son got one smart remark and took his pic off
smh.gif
laugh.gif

this is NT fam, you know someones bound to hate in every thread.

Back
Top Bottom