.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

3344rax.jpg

sick.gif

OD
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

117b3t5.jpg

Damn..I know its Jay and all but..that shirt is still wild disrespectful to Big..If anyone else outside of someone who was immidiately connected to Big was wearing it then ok thats just how you feel but damn..Yall was Juinor Mafia before Juinor Mafia was Juinor Mafia....ionno...maybe im reachin
biggie is on the shirt too,half big face half jay z

Originally Posted by solesavage

I swear, LOSO is mad tacky.

why is that?
This is why(See pic below) His Young Rich brand is garbage IMO. It's basic, designs are corny and he charges over $60 a tee. LOL He'sgetting money, cool I can respect that, but I still think his brand is terrible.

28k36fp.jpg

i think so too..but i am a fan so thats kind of bias....
dont like those jeans he has on though
that tee isnt rich yung either
and talk about basic...polo just a small +@! jockey on their polos and they charge 75 plus for a polo

^ but you're paying for the polo not jsut the logo.

loso always has FRESH GEAR, but the way he puts it together and overdresses it does look tacky
smh.gif

someone cue the pic of him with golden dunks, golden crotch paint jeans, golden jacket, golden fitted, million LV's

like all those items are sick (minus the crotch pants
laugh.gif
) but together they're OD
smh.gif

yeah but as far as rappers go he's well above average IMO. not that that's saying an awful lot, but look at your average southern/bay area rapper.jesus h christ. airbrushed tall tees? kill yourself.

Chris Aire : Ascher Cut Diamond Line Bracelet in Platinum. Approximate Length: 8"
$4,725,000.00
alien.gif

Million Dollar Hublot Big Bang
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cali swag

Chris Aire : Ascher Cut Diamond Line Bracelet in Platinum. Approximate Length: 8"
$4,725,000.00
alien.gif

Million Dollar Hublot Big Bang
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i would cop both of em too
smh.gif

i haven't heard anything from Chris Aire in a long time since those ugly "wannabe" Jacobs dropped
laugh.gif
, nice to see duke step up.
pimp.gif

I LIKE THE WAY HUBLOT JUST PRINTS THERE LOGO ON THE MILLION DOLLAR WATCH. THATS WEAK.

Back
Top Bottom