.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

guess it was only a matter of time...

24-Carat Dresden Green Diamond surrounded with 382 Black Diamonds.
$7.3 Million
alien.gif

alien.gif

Chopard Super Ice Cube. 66 Carats
$1 Million
wink.gif

A month ago, we reported that Jacob Arabov aka Jacob The Jeweler was suing Wycelf Jean for more than $300,000 in unpaid jewelry bills.
Now we learned that Jacob, who is set to begin a prison sentence, has filed a total of 4 lawsuits.

According to the lawsuits, and in addition to Wyclef Jean, rapper Juvenile, producer Scott Storch and New York Knicks center Eddy Curry all owe him paymentsfor jewelry he created, the New York Post reported Sunday.

The lawsuits seek a total of $1.2 million for the allegedly missing payments, the newspaper said.

In closing...Is there anybody who has made a decent Non-Lil Boosie Double Bezel Super Avenger? All I see is TRASH in the Distrct.

I heard dude speak for the first time on 106 & Park's 2000th episode and needless to say, dude seems sooooo soft... That coupled with a story I readfrom another NTer makes me think that he gave up that chain with the quickness, smh...

Originally Posted by cali swag

24-Carat Dresden Green Diamond surrounded with 382 Black Diamonds.
$7.3 Million
alien.gif

eek.gif

BEST THING I SEEN SINCE THE RING BEN POSTED

SOOO SICK I WOULD DROP THE MONEY IF I HAD IT
mad.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

I heard dude speak for the first time on 106 & Park's 2000th episode and needless to say, dude seems sooooo soft... That coupled with a story I read from another NTer makes me think that he gave up that chain with the quickness, smh...
pretty sure he got set up. but like Tre said it was only a matter of time anyways
laugh.gif
.I believe he has been jacked before for his YB chain.

That green diamond rings is straight up mean , it looks like something a villain would rock in a movie .

was bergs piece even real? looks all like just colored stones. possibly even silver not gold

I have never ever in my life seen a Rich Yung anything in person out here in L.A.
You aren't lieing at all...never seen it in stores and never seen anybody rocking that bullcrap...Its tacky

yall are crazy please go look up other pictures of the hublot that watch is sick and the diamond setting is on point. look at the way it was made its all overthe internet. maybe not worth the mill but a nice watch. hublot > breitling all day long.

So I got a suspended for a week wonder why???????
nerd.gif

I think someone reported me
laugh.gif

Come on LAX why you gotta do that???

smh.gif

First it's bad that Hublot is printed on the glass, then it's bad that it's going to rub off? Which is it? If you don't want it on there, youshould be glad it rubs off. I don't think the logo is needed to identify that watch, anyway
eyes.gif

yea but if your gonna spend 1 million dollars on a watch, i dont think i would want it to rub off id be pissed
mad.gif

Romain Jerome TITANIC-DNA watches: Not for wrist use

It will start to rust out if you try to wear it... There's some you can wear but there not made from the parts that rust out. Don't Know the Cost

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yea but if your gonna spend 1 million dollars on a watch, i dont think i would want it to rub off id be pissed
mad.gif
uhhh... you do know it's printed on the inside of the glass, right?

Back
Top Bottom