.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

LOL at John Starks, thats random as hell.

eek.gif
i was looking at him like yOOOOOO this dude looks so familiar

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

lol i don't even know what you guys are arguing about.

laugh.gif
funny cause neither do I- I mean homie gets excited and paranoid and thinks he has haters and stalkers- and i said that so he got mad... and he got excited and called me a hater and stalker...

anyways you still doing jewels or you in the other business?
Damn still D*** riding.
smh.gif

LOL, and why are extending the story for?
1 in a bill to tell you the real story, i decided to post a pick of my jewelery setup. and for the first 2 responses i got nuffin but
"dude posted his myspace pic", "Dudes a drug dealer" and then tre tre over her brought up mad irrelevent $%!% bout me saying im sensative
and the dude met me and said i catch feelings.
laugh.gif
all i was doing wasresponding to people comments and ya boy is still D*** riding.

Tre Tre he seen my chain and one of my peices are "yellower"
alien.gif
wateva that means.
Boy i cant even remember whats on the previous 5 pages of this thread, D*** riding
wheneva someone posts something wack on this page, i pay no attention to it, because i dont care about it, now Tre Tre on the other hand
as soon as he see's my $%!%, he goes crazy, d*** riding

but as someone said earlier they hate in every thread on NT, so it should be expected.
people even hate on Ben, and his chains and $%!% prolly cost more than thier apartment rent, car note and insurance
roll.gif

Hi haters

Wisin wit the bulldog from trax i posted a couple pages back in this thread.

and did any1 else think his shirt said H O M O if you looked at it real quick?

The long, detailed and drawn out replies, laced with edited profanity come off as "sensitive and defensive".

Maybe thats just me though.

I am still waititng for a DRAWN OUT REPLY from you oo206oo !!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I said it....LOL !!!!!!

wait is this the guy that posted a 10k hollow franco awhile back?

on the other hand picked up a factory serti sub today. pics stolen from ebay cuz i was too lazy too take some
pimp.gif

for the people that aint see, and for people that are just reading this, its not like i was on some

*+@@ like my chain is better than yours!!!, you know its always gotta be that 1 or 2 people. LOL

Now my fellow NT'ers do this *+@@ look 10K 2 you?

$10,000? or 10karat? could be both ways...

nowadays with the way gold is and these factories shutting down.... there are 10k yellow gold chains that look 24k. real talk.
it used to be that it was a waste for you to buy 14k white gold. to me it seems to be the same regardless.
at this point in the game, you're gonna have to break $$$$$$ for 14k and up

^ I think Breitling is jealous at all the love that the G-shock collabos are getting so they did their own

a4360i0_litebrite-185.jpg
X
Breitling.jpg

Lite*Brite x Breitling, GET FAMILIAR!
alien.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

wait is this the guy that posted a 10k hollow franco awhile back?

on the other hand picked up a factory serti sub today. pics stolen from ebay cuz i was too lazy too take some
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom