.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

to answer your black gold question its a rhodium, it looks crazy when it comes out though.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

laugh.gif

@ putting the fake jewels on blast... at least your more on my level of disgustedness. lol Jason won't even tell dudes their jewels are fake!
but damn there is a lot of 8k gold in houston! jesus smh.

I almost wanna expose dudes but don't wanna be The Mad Rapper (
roll.gif
stolen from B-squared)....

HAHAHA, but it is insulting to the fullest since this is my livelihood. and it's def. one of yours.
I don't do it often and not too much in public, but when a piece comes in for repair or def trade into my store, I have to say something.
I've had the worst altercations.... you can't fool me with your 2004 Range Rover with 2006 lights on it and 76,000 miles... I can go get one of thosefor $34,000....
but you want to bring in 3ct each stud earrings to trade in? with no papers? and then you say change the settings, so we're liable for you trying to say wechanged the stone?
cmon mane... it's all gravy, not everyone can afford $90,000 earrings. most wouldn't and if they did, maybe it's just me, but you're pushing a08 westminster or SC rover.

PUT THEM ON BLAST!

once that NLV plaque is done... there will be a lot of salty NBA, D-Boy's and any sudo to real time baller's in the game.
you know me with promoting stuff..... that cali piece flew through america like CNN.

if I could, I'd get a cuban like jonas's in white gold and white diamonds. flooded. nothing else, just the chain.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

HAHAHA, but it is insulting to the fullest since this is my livelihood. and it's def. one of yours.
I don't do it often and not too much in public, but when a piece comes in for repair or def trade into my store, I have to say something.
I've had the worst altercations.... you can't fool me with your 2004 Range Rover with 2006 lights on it and 76,000 miles... I can go get one of those for $34,000....
but you want to bring in 3ct each stud earrings to trade in? with no papers? and then you say change the settings, so we're liable for you trying to say we changed the stone?
cmon mane... it's all gravy, not everyone can afford $90,000 earrings. most wouldn't and if they did, maybe it's just me, but you're pushing a 08 westminster or SC rover.

PUT THEM ON BLAST!
budget ballin
pimp.gif

i agree, spread the word its just NT
tongue.gif

Oh,dam Ben you are putting the heat on the god. Stage #1 is going to hurt peoples feelings for real. Overall the NLV Piece is going to be a 3 year process. Itold you I was going hard Ben. Even the sides will be iced out. Ben please give the stats of the overall piece when it's completed. Some people think I amplaying. The only thing that was funny was my money for a minute........LOL !!!! Now it's back . No to many people will be able to see me when Stage #1 isdone. Plus my ring....Oh it's going to be a problem !!!!!!!

NLV, if you don't mind, can you post pics of your jewels? I've seen your ring, but you probably have other things too. You motivate young cats like me
pimp.gif

I just built a new PC so none of my pics are on this PC. I am about to hit the road for the weekend so I will have my man post some of my stuff he has on hisPC.

LT PIECE (speaks for itself)

AND THE GRANDDADDY OF EM' ALL...............

POLOW DA DON'S DUNAMIS HERCULES MASTERPIECE 60MM

GOODNIGHT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom