.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

roll.gif
my dude z-bo on nation business i see...

Originally Posted by NLV esq

My piece is going to take 3 years to do because it will be fully iced out. The whole piece. Evverything will be covered. If you know how big my chain and piece are and understand that VVS Diamonds are not cheap. Then you understand. The piece is 5mm thick! 6 inches talll and 4.0 inches wide. Again not your favorite rapper or entertainer has a piece this brolic just in gold alone and solid.

It's all VVS? So basically no expense spared. Impressive.

I like the idea of upgrading a chain over time. instead of switching up your chain every year just start with a gold and keep adding diamonds as your statusand $ increases. Start with nothing, then the bezel, then the face
pimp.gif

What does this black gold look like in person? I remember hearin about it awhile ago, think that Swizz had a cross that had some black gold on it that wasshown in an earlier edition of one of these threads. Personally, I think that it's very ugly but nah, doesn't nobody care about that, I know. Justwondering if it looks better off camera, ETC.

Black gold is pretty wack, for the most part no one messes with different colored gold except for rose which works out nicely since youre working with copper.They have a bunch of different colors you can produce like purple, green, etc but it sucks.

The LT piece is all rhodium plated from what I can see.

shawty los jewelry is ugly
sick.gif
swear that chain has no fire at allstraight i10 z color

Back
Top Bottom