.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

LOL.
damn I remember my auctions having like 30,000 viewers for some house shoes......
the auction for Allon aka s0lerebel was over a million.

btw, we just delivered a piece we made for a tdot rapper named Die Young. piece was so clean.

doubleup2.gif
cardan3.gif
maseiverson.gif
masejoe.gif
mase5.GIF
mase23.gif
mase14.GIF
mase11.gif
harlemworld.gif
mase17.gif
camunmase.gif
stase2.gif

cardan4.gif

check the vintage g-shock

masetattoo.gif

that my friends was a PLATINUM cuban link wit the PLATINUM jacob jesus
sick.gif
pimp.gif

masevibe.gif

pay attention kids, this is where fabolous got his style from. right down to his bracelets

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

LOL.
damn I remember my auctions having like 30,000 viewers for some house shoes......

btw, we just delivered a piece we made for a tdot rapper named Die Young. piece was so clean.

we got a rapper named Die Young?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pay attention kids, this is where fabolous got his style from. right down to his bracelets
ya damn right.im starting realize it the more i see it now.

these dudes resemble each other in a way and they flow is a lil slower...other than that..nothing else i see..and i aint here to stick up for the dude..buthow many ppl how jacob jesus pieces..but when mase has one on..thats exactly why he wanted one..cmon

I wonder oif their ice is up for auction. Most likely it is but no USA bidders will be allowed.

Brothers Demetrius "Big Meech" and Terry "Southwest T" Flenory were sentenced yesterday (September 12) to 30 years in prison, for runningthe cocaine organization known as The Black Mafia Family.

Demetrius and Terry were apprehended in 2005 and indicted under the CCE (Continuing Criminal Enterprise) law, which like RICO charges carry life sentences.

Under the federal prison system, there is no parole option.

Seeking to avoid spending the rest of their natural lives in prison, the brothers pleaded guilty in November 2007 to the CCE charges and laundering drug moneyin hopes of serving the minimum 20 year sentence.

However, evidence presented by prosecutors resulted in 30 year sentences for both men. BMF was founded by the brothers in Detroit during the late 1980s.

After quickly securing valuable contacts with international coke suppliers, the organization grew to a nationwide criminal conspiracy within a few years.

The group began to draw unwanted attention from federal agents in 2003 once they established a high-profile operation in Atlanta, where they erectedbillboards, held lavish parties, created DVDs, and boasted of their connections with rappers Young Jeezy and Fabolous.

Also notable in the organization's downfall was Meech's involvement in a brazen 2003 shootout in the Buckhead nightclub section of Atlanta that lefttwo men dead, including Sean "Diddy" Combs' bodyguard Anthony "Wolf" Jones.

In 2005, agents raided several key BMF operations in Georgia, Michigan, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, Missouri, and California.

To date, those raids have resulted in over 150 indictments of BMF members or associates, effectively dismantling the drug empire.

According to authorities, these convictions of BMF's top members end a 15 year investigation into the Black Mafia Family's criminal enterprise.

At their peak, Demetrius (age 40) and Terry (age 38) Flenory are estimated to have controlled a cocaine empire worth $270 million.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

The group began to draw unwanted attention from federal agents in 2003 once they established a high-profile operation in Atlanta, where they erected billboards, held lavish parties, created DVDs, and boasted of their connections with rappers Young Jeezy and Fabolous.
Nuff Said.... Cat's didn't know how to be low key... The Rap game is not the spot to clean up that dirty bread
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Also notable in the organization's downfall was Meech's involvement in a brazen 2003 shootout in the Buckhead nightclub section of Atlanta that left two men dead, including Sean "Diddy" Combs' bodyguard Anthony "Wolf" Jones.

At their peak, Demetrius (age 40) and Terry (age 38) Flenory are estimated to have controlled a cocaine empire worth $270 million.
You can get away with Chip'n a hater when you got $270 mill.

Just look at The Juice..
roll.gif

But when you on Smack DVD and you put up Billboards... You make your self to Hot
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

LOL.

From Vancouver not Toronto lol.........

Who was the other person from Toronto that IF did a piece for Ben? unless I'm just really off today and you just explained it with that wink.

lol.
lets just say he's ballin harder then everyone in the hip hop game outside jay, diddy and 50.

and q, you already know now, no need to bring it in here.

Back
Top Bottom