Its over for wayne........(Pusha Subliminals)

Damn this thread went straight to hell. The basis for the situation is foolish, but it is what it is and both parties have spoken wreckless(wayne talking aboutkilling kids, and pusha talking about killing baby). Fact is, if wayne is everything he says he is and his fans believe, why not dead them on wax like the"rapper eater" he claims. There hasn't been a rapper in history that has dodged as many altercations as wayne, but thats the man you choose torespect. I'm out the avy.

Pusha T and Wayne is on the same level. I think wayne is a little better than pusha cause pusha is a little broke he hate wayne. Cause in his scatoma he thinkhe better than wayne. He is not though. Don't get me wrong they both about on the same whackness level though. They look like some darn igronant fools onTV with all that money and cars and diamonds and*#%#%. Can anybody make a video that shows us like a lawyer Dr or something. every time i watch a video itlooks llike a repeat. CAn somebody please make a video like Boot camp click dancing around that campfire dressed like an indian

Your post makes no sense and you've failed to provide any evidence that supports your thesis. Conclusion: your opinion is null in void.

Originally Posted by MrDills

Pusha T and Wayne is on the same level. I think wayne is a little better than pusha cause pusha is a little broke he hate wayne. Cause in his scatoma he think he better than wayne. He is not though. Don't get me wrong they both about on the same whackness level though. They look like some darn igronant fools on TV with all that money and cars and diamonds and*#%#%. Can anybody make a video that shows us like a lawyer Dr or something. every time i watch a video it looks llike a repeat. CAn somebody please make a video like Boot camp click dancing around that campfire dressed like an indian

Lemme get some of what you
smokin.gif
. Thats gotta be that fire...

Originally Posted by Jit Money

Originally Posted by MrDills

Pusha T and Wayne is on the same level. I think wayne is a little better than pusha cause pusha is a little broke he hate wayne. Cause in his scatoma he think he better than wayne. He is not though. Don't get me wrong they both about on the same whackness level though. They look like some darn igronant fools on TV with all that money and cars and diamonds and*#%#%. Can anybody make a video that shows us like a lawyer Dr or something. every time i watch a video it looks llike a repeat. CAn somebody please make a video like Boot camp click dancing around that campfire dressed like an indian

Lemme get some of what you
smokin.gif
. Thats gotta be that fire...

All the time. My point is they are both whack. On their level though wayne might be better. It's nothing though. I mean who sits around and listen to pusha T and little wayne battle Raps?

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

"Your reign on the top, never quote 'em, I ain't know him
And if you aint never kissed his Mama then how the F you ride for him
You **** eating N's prolly wish you died for 'em
And I admire his work, but I ain't ever cried for him."

Sublim @ The Game

The spirit of competition

What track is that on?

Can anybody make a video that shows us like a lawyer Dr or something
I guess u just trying to say u want to see more creative videos. I can understand that but u making it seem like they the only rappers who do it.A Dr. or Lawyer, Nah man no one trying to see a bunch suited up capitalist copy cats.

That track is "whats up" on the We Got It For Cheap Vol.2 , Pusha murdered that track. Even though I hate that beat.

Sublim @ The Game

What track is that on?

It's from the Re-Up Intro track from WGIFC vol.3

And did someone call Pusha garbage?
laugh.gif
I need to stop coming in these topics.

Sublim @ The Game

Interesteing, this could apply to Game, I doubt it tho, knowing PUSHA his subliminals are more direct, and I kno him and agem were in studiotogether last year, and have tracks with one another.....

And that would be a weak way to get at Jayceon, talkin bout Eazy, thass like dissing a BK rapper for showing biggie madd love, its a regional thing...GAME beon EAZY hard because easy and NWA basically put COMPTON on the map world wide back......

Interesting nonetheless, a GAME vs. PUSHA battle would be
eek.gif
, but thenagain game has been sending possble subliminals to CLIPSE for a while, "bathing ape shoe#%%%%*%" dont think he was targeting them, but they have theright to take it as they want it, artist live game and clipse have that competiotion

Sublim @ The Game

What track is that on?
Hopin the dead blow em up
Maybe this'll grow em up
150K everytime Pusha showin up
Shimmering hand, shimmering band, I'm Glimmer Man
Chain star studded like its Viva La Glam
You _ Jack ( Y ) like Viva La Bam...

EGHCK!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sublim @ The Game

What track is that on?
Hopin the dead blow em up
Maybe this'll grow em up
150K everytime Pusha showin up
Shimmering hand, shimmering band, I'm Glimmer Man
Chain star studded like its Viva La Glam
You _ Jack ( Y ) like Viva La Bam...

EGHCK!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Looked down upon like Chris did to Shan/
Im 1000 grams, wrap me in saran/
Label me landlordI keep keys in my hand

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Sublim @ The Game

What track is that on?

It's from the Re-Up Intro track from WGIFC vol.3

And did someone call Pusha garbage?
laugh.gif
I need to stop coming in these topics.

Thats from Vol. 2

this is a battle i'm actually interested in. Wayne can be a savage, but i really don't think he wants it with Push and Mal.

label me landlord
I keep keys (kis) in my hand

smh.gif

But man did Mal kill "Play Ya Part" w/ the Dr. Seuss flow

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh how lame,
These N's in the game
They Fin w/ my hip-hop
Have ye any shame?
Bag it in that zip-lock
Move it on the plane
Like green eggs and ham
Move it on the train
Move it on the bus
Or federal express it
Don't pick it up yourself, from those unknown addresses

Acura Legend
I graduated to that Lexus
To those SL-5's
To the hews in the necklace
I was Richard Gear
Had them b's breathless
Along come the hate
N's talkin reckless....

OMG WHERE's VOL. III?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I need it for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Wayne has to know his metaphors are weak. He makes first grade comparisons between things that are barely related and acts like he's droppin'knowledge. THAT is why Pusha goes after him. His ego needs some deflating. No one is denying his flow (that's why we listen to this dude in the firstplace, after all...he's got one of the best in the game right now), but you have to know that when you call yourself the best rapper out that you'regoing to get some verbal jabs that put you in your place. It's called healthy competition.

Man i can't beleive people have quoted Pusha like he some lyrical genius or something
roll.gif
pure comedy. This thread is as entertaining as the Hypebeast thread

shoulda left Baby out of it imo, weren't they cool? maybe it was just business....

Originally Posted by NYMVP

shoulda left Baby out of it imo, weren't they cool? maybe it was just business....

That, and it was like 5/6 years ago when they did that record, what else has Baby done for them.....

I can't beleive that People in this world think Pusha T is lyrical. He is so lame with his raps.

Back
Top Bottom