It's time to break up the TMAC-YAO duo!

trading rudy gay was ******ed. look at how swift and gay are doing in memphis compared to battier..... gay is now avg. 19 ppg, and onnly in his 2nd year.

Originally Posted by CP1708

nyk buc wrote:
Originally Posted by CP1708

T-Mac is garbage. Pure and simple. Why you people defend him is beyond me. How is charmin going to ROLL HIS OWN ANKLES TOGETHER????? He is as soft as Oliver Miller's stomach. Get rid of him and, wow, all of a sudden that team would have some toughness. Until he is gone, Houston will not be a problem.

really
roll.gif
he must be so soft to fight back from back spasms to still perform at a high level. most players would retire with a bad back.
Buc come on man, when are you going to let it go? So you're sayin dude isn't soft? Is that your stand on Tmac? Even though everyone else in the world thinks he is? Enough with the cryin about his back, the guy is Vince Carter's cousin, and I'm sure you can see the similarities to all their "injuries".
they ain't real cousins. not first cousins, anyway.

i think their grandmothers are cousins.

they found out about it at a basketball camp in high school, and just ran with it.

TMac is not welcomed back in O-Town after he demanded to be traded. Damn if Tmac didn't demand a trade Orlando's lineup would be.

PG-Nelson
SG-McGrady
SF-Turkoglu
PF-Lewis
C-Howard

eek.gif

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

You Rockets fans are so pessimistic...I can see them getting there act together and going .500 and up. 7th or 8th seed.

Spurs
Suns
Jazz
Nuggets
Hornets
Lakers

Last two spots up for grabs.

roll.gif
@ the nuggets would be WORSE than us (record-wise) if they had ourschedule. nuggets are actually worse than this pathetic rox team son

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

You Rockets fans are so pessimistic...I can see them getting there act together and going .500 and up. 7th or 8th seed.

Spurs
Suns
Jazz
Nuggets
Hornets
Lakers

Last two spots up for grabs.

roll.gif
@ the nuggets would be WORSE than us (record-wise) if they had our schedule. nuggets are actually worse than this pathetic rox team son

Whatever you say buddy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your flip fop game is on point
smh.gif

"Wherever T-Mac goes, I go"

And

"I still see the Rockets making the 4th/5th seed"

are about the only things I completely agree with in this ridiculous thread.

this is why u don't give up on this team. they have beaten some of the best teams in the L this yr. but their record is pathetic b/c they have lost to someof the worst.

they've beaten ALL the best teams except for dallas (and they haven't played boston).

cmon, just bring the damn intensity

I understand your frustration but just wait.
I know thats hard, but i mean come on.

It took Kobe&Shaq Duo YEARS to become what they were.
LOOK:
1998-99 31 19 .620
1997-98 61 21 .744
1996-97 56 26 .683
1995-96 53 29 .646

They didnt get past the conference finals until 1999-2000.

tmac and yao musta been readin up on their niketalk. pretty good game from both tonight.

Originally Posted by AJ23foLife757

LOOK:
1998-99 31 19 .620
1997-98 61 21 .744
1996-97 56 26 .683
1995-96 53 29 .646

Kobe and Shaq were both coming up/in their prime respectively as those years came by.
Tmac and Yao, well, Tmac is still young but has alot of mileage on him already. IMO, he's on the decline. Yao, we all know what Yao is capable of.Centers are becoming faster and more explosive as the league progresses and Yao's abilities will get/has gotten exposed. Tmac/Yao combo isn't going totake this team very far.

Originally Posted by Third Coming

Originally Posted by AJ23foLife757

LOOK:
1998-99 31 19 .620
1997-98 61 21 .744
1996-97 56 26 .683
1995-96 53 29 .646

Kobe and Shaq were both coming up/in their prime respectively as those years came by.
Tmac and Yao, well, Tmac is still young but has alot of mileage on him already. IMO, he's on the decline. Yao, we all know what Yao is capable of. Centers are becoming faster and more explosive as the league progresses and Yao's abilities will get/has gotten exposed. Tmac/Yao combo isn't going to take this team very far.

tmac's #s are comparable to kobe (if not a lil better STATISTICALLY). yao's #s just pale in comparison to shaq. the shaq-kobe duo is much betterb/c shaq is much much better than yao on both ends.

Back
Top Bottom