ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

I stick to alcohol.
Same here, at least I can control my consumption with alcohol and I know there won't be any surprises. A few of my friends "embrace" the drugs, but I just do what I can to make sure they stay as "safe" as possible after they take it 
mean.gif

^ that's cool they have a level headed dude around them...

If it not the tree I don't touch it.

I can easily enjoy myself at a club/rave without using the pills that the culture embraces. I've used them before and enjoyed my time under the influence, but more often I go sober and have a blast.

Dope, I really like it man!

Can't wait for your pool party pics (especially for the Ultra weekends). Are you still doing those?

Thanks man!

And yes, the pool parties come back in Feb. Just in case anyone forgot......

:smokin 8) :smokin

Last edited:
I avoided all of the "Extra-curricular" acitvities of the scene until electric zoo. Someone I really respected tried it for the first time on day 2.... so i did it day 3 :lol:

It is amazing to say the least and life changing It's so weird to be one with the music / illegal amounts of happy / + light shows are the most Amazing thing on earth. Seriously the light shows are the best part.... I fully respect people who refuse to partake. I promised myself I'm not doing it again until Electric Daisy Carnival because after the first time I did it 3-4 more times within 5 months which is stupid.

This is one of my joints I think this song is practically perfect. Very slow build and the reward is worth the wait.

Last edited:
Been on that since they released it. Went to the Haunted House Tour in November, traffic made us over an hour late and missed Baauer :\.

Been on this for the past couple days too:

Hmmm so I'm guessing it wasn't the nyc one since it was november???

Anywho Baauer's set was on par with knife party's if not better which is crazy because I ******g loooooooooove knife party.

He really threw it down.

Anyone in the Bay going to see the guy in my avi on the 15th of Feb? He's got a show on the 14th too.

Hmmm so I'm guessing it wasn't the nyc one since it was november???

Anywho Baauer's set was on par with knife party's if not better which is crazy because I ******g loooooooooove knife party.

He really threw it down.
It was Oakland. Kill the Noise and Knife Party both had great sets. Pretty sure I'm going to the big league tour next month, can't wait.

Anyone have some good blogs or websites that post music regularly? I thought I had some good ones but they havent been posting much recently.

ehhh knife party is annoying me like many other artists and a big problem with the scene.

Way too much touring, trying to milk this cash cow.

where the **** is the new music at? :rolleyes

all their **** is literally almost a year + old. and it's singles it's not like they're from an album.

ehhh on nazlews site lists....

this page is where you can find some gems if you spend some time listening.

www.houseplanet.dj

edmsauce.com

trackitdown.net

had one more really good one that i can't remember atm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom