ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

I never really cared for diplo outside of hollertronix, but that track sounded nice. Gonna have to check the album out.

I ****ing love the essential mix him and mark ronson did as silk city last year though. So :smokin

I don't hate diplo or anything. he came through to the old crib one day. :lol: but his music has never been my favorite either. major lazer shows are fun af though.

def mesed with Diplo on the Major Lazer side. killed the game

short DnB EP by Logistics that i like. new release

EDM fest headliners Krewella got a new album.

house and voguing feelz with this compilation album.

My friend is opening for Diplo in Cabo later this year, might make a trip out of it. Weird he's doing house now but it's cool.

I never really cared for diplo outside of hollertronix, but that track sounded nice. Gonna have to check the album out.

I ****ing love the essential mix him and mark ronson did as silk city last year though. So :smokin

Everything silk city has touched has been fire IMO

And diplo and skrill are pioneers of modern EDM

I've seen Makoto in SF years ago. lyrical Drum n Bass. new album. smooth listening and good vibes

This line up is crazy.

1654119793782.png

That is crazy! holy hell that's hitting every corner of my musical tastes

Saw this one the other day. Never heard of it before and lineup is decent. It’s in such a strange place though, no idea why it’s in the poconos.

3E096ABD-92BA-44EF-ACE6-B98AF81A08B9.jpeg

How are folks feeling about this new Drake album?

I’m asking in here since it’s largely an electronic music album and the Drake thread is currently in shambles. :lol:

Last edited:
honestly its not bad at all. I have nothing against it. People who were posting about it make it seem as if House is a bad thing.

rant time. besides him being him by copying flows and doing entire albums a certain way to pay homage (as he says) to various styles if this is considered officially a Drake's version of "House music" it'll just be in the collection of other artists trying something else.

Lil Wayne and Young Thug had "rock" albums. Kanye had a "gospel" album. Diplo from Major Lazer had a "House" album. Kid cudi had an "alt-rock, grunge" album.

is it pure 100% of that genre? maybe not but it's that artist's take on that genre.They're allowed to do as they please. if I find out that __________ is doing a metal album tomorrow I know it'll be their take on it. I'm not expecting Prime Megadeth to come out. reveals to me at least they respect the genre. its fine with me

How are folks feeling about this new Drake album?

I’m asking in here since it’s largely an electronic music album and the Drake thread is currently in shambles. :lol:
its dope. i feel like jamie xx produced a couple tracks even tho i know he didnt.

wouldve been dope if he was on it or someone like kaytra.

as soon as I saw that Black Coffee was on producing credits I knew exactly the sound it would be. Drake had him on More Life album

Back
Top Bottom