ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

#trancefamily here...

my favorite radio shows/podcasts currently are Cycles Radio w/ Max Graham, Future Sound of Eygpt w/ Aly & Fila, GDJB w/ Markus Schulz, Kearnage w/ Bryan Kearney & my new favorite it Open Up w/ Simon Patterson.

At the risk of sounding like a snob I really don't like how ABGT/Anjunabeats is starting to sound & it hurts me soul. I used to LOVE Anjunabeats, but its sounding more & more trousy every episode/release. I even read they(Jono,Paavo,Tony) wouldnt release a Super8 & Tab or somebodys record cause it was at 138bpm. im sad A&B and Anjunabeats are gravitating towards the big room/massive drop sound. i miss the Tranquility Base sound & tracks like Albinoni or Stealing Time. /rant

^
major lazer - original don (flosstradamus remix)

My dude :wow: I thought you were gone. Do you know you introduced me to Skrillex like 4 years ago? I think his very first electronic song on an album was a remix on the Suicide Season remix album you told me to download.

Last edited:
My dude
eek.gif
I thought you were gone. Do you know you introduced me to Skrillex like 4 years ago? I think his very first electronic song on an album was a remix on the Suicide Season remix album you told me to download.
haha what up Andy
pimp.gif
ive been lurking this post for months but decided today was the day my silence ended. It won't let me log into my old account, so I had to make a new one. That 'Suicide Season Cut Up' still goes too.

brah you can't have pictures in your sig.... ish was bugging me out too cause i thought it was an ad and i have ad block.

anyone know if there are any options for cheaper edc tickets other than the current site? it's my first event, so thanks in advance.

anyone know if there are any options for cheaper edc tickets other than the current site? it's my first event, so thanks in advance.
nope. i suggest you get them ASAP, because once they announce a lineup they will surely go up in price.

eehhh...maybe craigslist but doubtful & theres a scam risk.

^ DO NOT buy tickets off CL. My friend got hit with fakes that looked perfect last year (we put our tickets side to side). The only difference was that it didn't have the blacklight watermark on the back

Some trance for dat ***

vegas or ny??

you don't have to stress about purchasing them. the price will stay the same for quite some time.

then you'll have the option of single day passes.

then after that they'll announce the lineup and the prices will go up.

stubhub is good btw but you're not going to save money.

Last edited:
vegas or ny??

you don't have to stress about purchasing them. the price will stay the same for quite some time.

then you'll have the option of single day passes.

then after that they'll announce the lineup and the prices will go up.

stubhub is good btw but you're not going to save money.
NY

anybody going to EDC Chicago? hopefully theres some trance & hardstyle . wouldnt be surprised if its like EDCNY last year & be mostly electro house & dubstep. the ASOT stage on Saturday looked pretty good. i NEED to see John O'Callaghan.

A few years ago the used to have hardstyle stages
frown.gif

And I'm not sure about the other EDC locations, but the EDCLV has an option to make 3 separate payments for the tickets. I don't think there's an extra charge but I could be wrong.

23 days ill be in Miami. Weekend 2 baby. This is the most excited ive been in a LONG time. And Tiesto this Tues :smokin

Last edited:
Q dance last year at EDC..... :x

I had my list of all the artists I was seeing but once I walked passed that stage I legit couldn't leave for like 2.5 hours..... I legit had to force myself, it was just pure awesome.

i get chills watchin this Q Dance aftermovie

A few years ago the used to have hardstyle stages
frown.gif

And I'm not sure about the other EDC locations, but the EDCLV has an option to make 3 separate payments for the tickets. I don't think there's an extra charge but I could be wrong.
EDC Chicago had a payment plan so im sure EDCNY does, i had some extra money so i just bout the whole thing. $175 for 3 days...cant beat that...plus it goes til 4am
pimp.gif

i get chills watchin this Q Dance aftermovie

EDC Chicago had a payment plan so im sure EDCNY does, i had some extra money so i just bout the whole thing. $175 for 3 days...cant beat that...plus it goes til 4am
pimp.gif
lol, i can afford the full price, i'm not broke or nothing, i just like to save if i can. appreciate all the info though
nthat.gif

anybody going to EDC Chicago? hopefully theres some trance & hardstyle . wouldnt be surprised if its like EDCNY last year & be mostly electro house & dubstep. the ASOT stage on Saturday looked pretty good. i NEED to see John O'Callaghan.

I'll see you there lol, wish it was actually in the city since joliet is pretty far away. I can't wait for Ultra and miami tho soon

I'll see you there lol, wish it was actually in the city since joliet is pretty far away. I can't wait for Ultra and miami tho soon
im glad its not in Chicago. it would have to end at 10...11 at the latest. EDC is much better suited 4/5p to 3/4a than 11/noon to 10/11p like many fests. plus the speedway provides a lot more room than a park in the city would...but im coming from KC, so whats a 45min trip to Joliet lol.

Is anybody been listening to Kavinsky's new EP? its been on repeat since it leaked last week. cant get enough of the Dead Cruiser rework!

guess what else...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom