ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

that feel when i got 2 free tix to EPIC 2.0 at the palladium but my brothers bday is the same night lol.

i saw some videos, it looks sickkkkk.

Find a way to squeeze that in dude. I'll put it to you like this: I had huge expectations and he blew them out of the water. Completely

Armin playing MSG this April.  Missed ASOT 600, wont miss Armin Only.

Any deep house recommendations? Been out of the loop for a minute...

I'll be going to spookfest at oracle arena. NT meet up?

I'm down. I double booked by accident, so I might just show up for Empire of the Sun and Ingrosso
. Always nice to see NTERS at events though. Also, I'm going 100% sober and I have another spot in my car, so let me know if any of Y'all need a ride home after lthe show (anywhere between Fremont and like Richmond) . Safety first :smile:

Wish I coulda gone this year.

Last year there was this one chick dressed up in this Native American costume.

cot damn .............................

Been listening to a lot of Dinka (and remixes) lately. Chill ****.

Last edited:
Armin playing MSG this April.  Missed ASOT 600, wont miss Armin Only.

Any deep house recommendations? Been out of the loop for a minute...

Armin Only 'Intense' album tour. Sure he's playing 6 hours I believe, but I've lost all interest in seeing him live.

He's playing Z100 Jingle Ball for crying out loud :lol: .

saw cosmin trg last nite. he banged it out with some proper techno. soooo good.
maya jane cole tomorrow. cant wait.

oh and btw,

shrooms > "molly"

shrooms > "molly"
You should do both or candy flip and have your mind blown. For some reason I do not do so well with chocolates. Last 2 times I took em I passed out. Ill take em again this up coming festi season prob wont smoke cigs while Im on em. Im determined to not let them beat me.

Ive been listening to more jammy stuff lately. Hopefully I can see Lotus when they come to NY at the end of November.

Hai gaiz

Anyone here ever been to 285 Kent in Williamsburg, or hear anything about it?

Looking to check Pete Tong, Doorly, and Nadastrom there this Saturday.

Ed bangers 10th anniversary with busy p, and justice.

OH MY ******G GOD.

Seriously no words.

:wow:

Btw i saw nina kraviz two weeks ago she was pretty good but her set was pretty early and I had no clue so I missed about a half an hour of it.

Contemplating pete tong this week but I really gotta stop spending money on shows. :x

not impressed by his boiler room set, minus seeing nina kraviz dancing in the crowd :lol:

would you recommend him based off of that set?

so MK is back in new york but it's a thursday,and I have work the next morning.... :frown:

i like partying on thursdays. usually the parties are short and to the point.
i went to see cosmin TRG last thursday and going to see steve rachmad this thursday.
if the music is worth being a lil tired at work on friday, im down.

but go see ben klock man. lol.

so MK is back in new york but it's a thursday,and I have work the next morning.... :frown:

seems like whenever i'm really digging a DJ they come to NY and I miss them

i told myself I was going to stop doing that, but between the travel from LI, tight funds from my Achilles tear, Pete Tong Saturday, and having no friends into this scene i doubt ill be going.

finally getting back to work in 2 weeks though, i seriously have to move to BK :lol:

missing on too much living

ben klock? hes dope as hell. go to output. just do it and thank me later.

i'm listening to his Berghain set right now since i don't think i've ever seen you swear by a DJ like this

i don't ever listen to techno, and especially sets but for whatever reason I can't stop listening to this. maybe because it's completely new to me, but there's a different element of "what's he gunna do next," that's got me unable to hit the X and watch my dvr'd Daily Show/Colbert Report double.

i feel like i'm on a continuous rollercoaster but my vision only see 10 feet in front of me :lol:

Last edited:
i'm listening to his Berghain set right now since i don't think i've ever seen you swear by a DJ like this

i don't ever listen to techno, and especially sets but for whatever reason I can't stop listening to this. maybe because it's completely new to me, but there's a different element of "what's he gunna do next," that's got me unable to hit the X and watch my dvr'd Daily Show/Colbert Report double.

i feel like i'm on a continuous rollercoaster but my vision only see 10 feet in front of me :lol:

dude, all the berghain/panorama bar/osgut ton djs (ben klock, marcel dettmann, marcel fengler, steffi, etc etc)
are all top notch. u cant really go wrong with any of them. but ben klock and marcel dettmann are a MUST SEE. ALWAYS.
all of them are all about the music and no bs.

i really hate the question "whos your favorite dj?". but whenever somebody asks me that, b/c i dont want to go on a long rant about why i dont like
the question and why i dont really have a favorite, i usually just answer ben klock and marcel dettmann.

it is a continous rollercoster as you put it. whenever im at a techno party,
it always feels like ok this is the peak, then a good dj will just take you higher and higher and higher.

techno is the ultimate jack.

godddamn i wanna go to berghain so bad.

oh and one more thing, nyhiphop, im glad youre giving it a go, sounds like a dope set so far.
BUT techno is just one of those genres you have to go to a proper party where its being played on a
proper system to fully appreciate. go to output for ben klock. just do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom